The England Thread

Pilko

I'd be well f***ed off if I was Micah Richards like. He could/should be getting all this experience under his belt to play there for years to come but no best shoehorn some Man United players in instead (and yes I'm aware they're both good but neither are RBs)

Its a disgrace tbh, even Smalling is ahead of him at RB.

CANNOT WAIT TILL CAPPELLO f***s OFF.

agrees. Jones in the middle and Walker/Smalling/Richards at the rb

also, have no problems with Parker in the middle. He will be ok.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What's this Rooney problem everyone's going on about?

His Dad was arrested for fixing bets or something.

Parker has been immense in all 4 games he's played for us.

Strange enough that everyone in the country seems to rate him bar most Newcastle supporters.

Not true, I think he's brilliant. Really obscure hatred of him on this forum tbh, especially considering his attitude while he played with us/any club.

What's this Rooney problem everyone's going on about?

His Dad was arrested for fixing bets or something.

Ah right. That would explain the joke I got sent this morning then.

Strange enough that everyone in the country seems to rate him bar most Newcastle supporters.

Not true, I think he's brilliant. Really obscure hatred of him on this forum tbh, especially considering his attitude while he played with us/any club.

Was that the attitude of telling fans in the East Stand to fuck off??

Like telling his own supporters to fuck off?

Like telling his own supporters to f*** off?

What did they say to him though? If I was him I'd have done a Cantona. He was a great player for us and has been for all his clubs since.

What did they say to him though? If I was him I'd have done a Cantona. He was a great player for us and has been for all his clubs since.

To pull his fucking finger out IIRC.

I've told a few cunts at SJP to fuck off, like. Most recently the idiot who told Cabaye to piss off and not come back.

Unlike you to be itching for some confrontation. :safetywink:

He bottled a 50/50, so I'd imagine it was something to do with that.

He also wasn't a great player for us, he was very good before he had the glandular fever, but average after that. Peter Beardsley is an example of a great player for us.