The England Thread

Pilko

Guest bimpy474

Milner is way out of his depth.

I keep thinking this then remembering the alternative is Walcott or Henderson. :buck2:

Carroll on and Young to the right.

We are sitting too deep, applying no pressure until the reach the edge of our box. Their goal from range was always coming.

Hart just doesn't look confident, dropping everything and should have been down to the ground to get to the ball much earlier for their goal.

France are often only playing 3 at the back because Debuchy is playing so high up the pitch. We haven't been using Ox or Young anywhere near where we should. Parker has been a fucking liability for us, all he has down is just constantly give France the ball, looks slow to move and isn't moving into any positions at all.

All right all right, Debuchy needs to not be so good.

Slipping out of our fingers with every classy little touch of the ball.

It's gonna be so disappointing now when PSG or Citeh or some such shit come calling and swoop in. I'm already getting angry just thinking about it.

All right all right, Debuchy needs to not be so good.

Slipping out of our fingers with every classy little touch of the ball.

This is the first time I've seen him so I wanted to see a few good things, some potential maybe, but he looks like the finished article out there. The only average thing he's done was float a cross in. Every other touch of his has been exceptional. Quick, strong in the tackle, good technique, good passer of the ball. Holy shit balls, we really need to sign him.

Carrol is a must.

He's not at all, Woy's got his tactics spot on - Mexes is a total ballwatcher, the way around him is just to make clever runs and seek them out with through balls. He and Rami won't have any issue with Carroll.