The England Thread

Pilko

Guest bimpy474

Shows how far modern football has come, because if anyone thinks that's a foul and not a dive, i really do lose a little bit more love for the game.

Guest palnese

Shows how far modern football has come, because if anyone thinks that's a foul and not a dive, i really do lose a little bit more love for the game.

:thup:

Guest taps01

Wonderful hoofball from the cream of english talent.

There's been like 3 long balls, man.

Surprised at the negative comments in here I think we have played well.  Played some decent football, created numerous chances and they haven't had one chance yet.

Thought he caught his leg and even if the contact wasn't big enough to give penalty it looked like Welbeck just lost his balance. I need to see it again. :lol:

Wonderful hoofball from the cream of english talent.

There's been like 3 long balls, man.

Surprised at the negative comments in here I think we have played well.  Played some decent football, created numerous chances and they haven't had one chance yet.

Same old, man. It amazes me that English people can be so negative about the national team when we're up against such a horrible bunch of bastards.

Guest bimpy474

Thought he caught his leg and even if the contact wasn't big enough to give penalty it looked like Welbeck just lost his balance. I need to see it again. :lol:

Should've gone to spacksavers you like :lol:

I don't think we're playing that well, but certainly well enough to get through what's a poor defence. Rooney has been great. Gerrard's having an off day with his passing.

Cole looks a liability now to me. He doesn't seem to have the pace any more.

It's neither a foul or dive.

I've never fell to the ground like that in a situation like that. Unnatural imo.

Guest bimpy474

It's a dive, if it wasn't why in the hell do Wellbecks arms go up in the air like he seen a fuckin great spider.

It's pathetic and is rooted into game, so much so those 3 idiots on ITV think it's a penalty.

I've never fell to the ground like that in a situation like that. Unnatural imo.

Do you run with the ball at that speed with legs that long? It's not a dive or a penalty, imo.

It did look like a genuine stumble. Whether he was clipped is hard to tell.

Ironic that although the Montenegrans have been diving around all over the place, it's one of our lads that gets done.