The England Thread

Pilko

Shows how far modern football has come, because if anyone thinks that's a foul and not a dive, i really do lose a little bit more love for the game.

It's neither a foul or dive.

It's not a foul and the player throws himself to the floor with arms flailing everywhere. This 'but there was contact!' even when it doesn't in any way mean that the player would be impeded let alone fall over is so tiresome.

Shows how far modern football has come, because if anyone thinks that's a foul and not a dive, i really do lose a little bit more love for the game.

I see what you are saying but it becomes a dive if you turn and ask for a penalty IMO...

Guest bimpy474

I've never fell to the ground like that in a situation like that. Unnatural imo.

Do you run with the ball at that speed with legs that long? It's not a dive or a penalty, imo.

Arms, why were they flapping about like Mrs Bimpy's minge flaps in a hurricane then ?

I've never fell to the ground like that in a situation like that. Unnatural imo.

Do you run with the ball at that speed with legs that long? It's not a dive or a penalty, imo.

Arms, why were they flapping about like Mrs Bimpy's minge flaps in a hurricane then ?

the butterfly effect?

I think he's going down and has exagerrated it. Not defending him, like, there's absolutely no place for it.

I don't think we're playing that well, but certainly well enough to get through what's a poor defence. Rooney has been great. Gerrard's having an off day with his passing.

Cole looks a liability now to me. He doesn't seem to have the pace any more.

I know you'll disagree but it's painful watching Gerrard just jog back as he hasn't got an engine on him any more.

Guest bimpy474

I think he's going down and has exagerrated it. Not defending him, like, there's absolutely no place for it.

Don't mind me Ron, i just come from a football way where the only time you got a penalty, was when you got hacked/foul/pulled down. No exagerrating fall or dive, or the claptrap of "he had a right to go down".

Drives me mad what i see now.