The England Thread

Pilko

Yet Spain are evens to win.  Easy money!

Spain -1 9/4

Spain -2 6/1

Would be my bets.

No chance of (-2) imo. But the odds are very tempting.

Have you saw the squad? -3 is a fair bet on paper.

I've seen the squad. Do it, but it won't happen. I'd bet my house against (-3), very much against (-2).

Yet Spain are evens to win.  Easy money!

Spain -1 9/4

Spain -2 6/1

Would be my bets.

No chance of (-2) imo. But the odds are very tempting.

Have you saw the squad? -3 is a fair bet on paper.

I've seen the squad. Do it, but it won't happen. I'd bet my house against (-3), very much against (-2).

Maybe I'm overreacting but i really can see a thumping on the scale we give to Germany in 2001.

Guest Howaythetoon

I hope Spain absolutely batter England. England seriously need to get rid of Capello now before the Euros start and half those players never do owt in an England shirt and need removing from the squad full stop. Oh and how dull is England these days?

Spain are evens?! Fucking ludicrously good odds.

Fair price, tbf. It's a friendly and I'll be surprised if Spain turn up with any real intent or purpsoe. It's an exhibition match. England conversely will work hard with little quality but lots of graft. It'll be a tight game IMO.

Spain are evens?! f***ing ludicrously good odds.

Fair price, tbf. It's a friendly and I'll be surprised if Spain turn up with any real intent or purpsoe. It's an exhibition match. England conversely will work hard with little quality but lots of graft. It'll be a tight game IMO.

Yeah, that's my take on it too. We don't really go hard in friendlies, and I expect England to be much more up for it.

Spain are evens?! f***ing ludicrously good odds.

Yeah, that's my take on it too. We don't really go hard in friendlies, and I expect England to be much more up for it.

I'd be "up for it" if I was playing against Spain, unfortunately that doesn't mean shit. I'd still get annihilated.

We'll get our arses rightly handed to us, effort or otherwise.

The difference in quality between the two teams is incredible. It'll be even more telling when a half-arsed Spain stroll to a 2-0 victory :lol:

I hope it's a good game of football, cos i'm sick of persisting with England games just for them to be utter shite every time. A good game will probably come in the form of Spain knocking 7 or 8 goals past us, so hopefully that'll happen.

That squad is a pile of shit. What a crap time in England's history; we don't have a cat in hell's chance next year.

Are Setanta Ireland the only people showing this? Livesportontv.com doesn't list any other coverage.

It's on ITV.

I've sometimes found that site misses fixtures on terrestial TV for some reason.