The England Thread

Pilko

Capello is a joke, how can this be an experimental England squad when the best defence in the country has three Englishmen in it and not one of them gets the nod. We all know he will still go into The Euro's with the same players that have let us down time and time again.

Personally I am happy our lads will get a rest and will not risk injury in a nothing international friendly but its the players themselves I feel sorry for not getting recognition for how well they are playing at club level.

Capello is a joke, how can this be an experimental England squad when the best defence in the country has three Englishmen in it and not one of them gets the nod. We all know he will still go into The Euro's with the same players that have let us down time and time again.

Personally I am happy our lads will get a rest and will not risk injury in a nothing international friendly but its the players themselves I feel sorry for not getting recognition for how well they are playing at club level.

Spot on that, I doubt anyone would argue they're 'good enough' (whatever that even means) to be regular starters for England but a little recognition wouldn't go amiss. How much better could we be doing exactly? Not bothered one bit in terms of the England team, it's just ridiculous that the cunt won't even come up to watch matches, never mind reward excellent form.

Spot on that, I doubt anyone would argue they're 'good enough' (whatever that even means) to be regular starters for England but a little recognition wouldn't go amiss. How much better could we be doing exactly? Not bothered one bit in terms of the England team, it's just ridiculous that the cunt won't even come up to watch matches, never mind reward excellent form.

Am I the only one who's glad Taylor gets a chance to rest over the international break? :lol:

Am I the only one who's glad Taylor gets a chance to rest over the international break? :lol:

Erm I said I am glad the lads are getting a rest, I just feel for them as player who are doing so well that they get over looked again.

Ah, sorry Skirge just glanced over the post.

:D

You know if any of our lads had been called up they would have got injured, so from a fan/club point of view its better they are ignored but can't help feel pissed off they get overlooked when they are playing so well.

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, José Manuel Reina, Víctor Valdés

Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Álvaro Arbeloa, Carlos Puyol, Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba, Raúl Albiol, Ignacio Monreal.

Midfielders: Xavi Hernández, Xabi Alonso, Sergio Busquets, Santi Cazorla, Javier Martínez, Cesc Fábregas, Andrés Iniesta.

Attackers: David Villa, David Silva, Fernando Torres, Fernando Llorente, Juan Mata, Jesús Navas

Del Bosque :troll:

Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Álvaro Arbeloa, Carlos Puyol, Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba, Raúl Albiol, Ignacio Monreal.

Midfielders: Xavi Hernández, Xabi Alonso, Sergio Busquets, Santi Cazorla, Javier Martínez, Cesc Fábregas, Andrés Iniesta.

Attackers: David Villa, David Silva, Fernando Torres, Fernando Llorente, Juan Mata, Jesús Navas

Should do a player vs player squad comparison.

I especially look forward to our second & third choice keeper comparison.

Oh, and our midfielders and strikers.

And probably the defence too.

:lol: 6-1 Spain.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just compare, man. We've got fucking Zamora.