The England Thread

Pilko

Why would anyone speak to Kenny?

FYP.

Downing. Seriously. What?

Gerrard should've been binned as well, he's had his chance, and shown to be not up to it for England. Captain? :lol:

Gerrard as captain smacks of overcompensating in the same way Keegan did when he appointed Owen despite their past history.

That entire Liverpool squad behaved shamefully when he was in charge, he's been very weak bringing them along.

Serious question: the UEFA deadline for this isn't until 29th May.  We have a game vs Norway on 26th May and one versus Belgium on 2nd June.

Why didn't we name a provisional squad of 30 or so and name it between those 2 fixtures?  Isn't that nearer to what normally happens before tournaments?

Hodgson now getting slated after saying he picked Ox, due to how well he dealt with Pirlo when Arse played AC Milan.

Pirlo wasnt on the pitch, he now plays for Juventus.

:spit:

What a boring ass squad. Pandering to the media once again. Complete and utter rubbish. Hope England get absolutely smashed. I'd like to see what Hodgson can do once this generation of shithouses is too old to compete in the next major tournament.

Hodgson now getting slated after saying he picked Ox, due to how well he dealt with Pirlo when Arse played AC Milan.

Pirlo wasnt on the pitch, he now plays for Juventus.

Oh God. :lol:

Absolutely stunning. I honestly can't wait for this summer. No hopes, no expectations, no supporting England. Just full-on hilarity. :lol:

I'm a bit gutted I feel so lifeless about England. Maybe I'll get into it but if the France game was tonight, I'd just be hoping for a Cabaye and Ben Arfa inspired battering.

Same as me. I was well up for the last WC and was against the whole 'don't care about England' stance, but that shite really did it for me with regards to England.

If we've signed Debuchy too I don't think I could have any choice but to support France.

The actual quote is “I was there live and saw how well he dealt with Pirlo and Ambrosini. He can play wide or central and for future and can continue as he started.”

Ambrosini was also injured & not on the pitch. Going well so far like  :lol:

The actual quote is “I was there live and saw how well he dealt with Pirlo and Ambrosini. He can play wide or central and for future and can continue as he started.”

Fucking hell :lol:

FFS :lol: How can you mention two players that didn't play? :lol:

Guest NufcBano

Cant believe Woy has fell for the assuming Pirlo still plays for Milan trick.

I thought he was aware of Italian football?

Big school boy error. He should have just stuck to praising Chamberlain's talent, that is all.

The fact Ambrosini didnt play either...!! Oh woy. You really plucked that reason out of the sky just before the press conference didn't you?  :huff: