The England Thread

Pilko

Milner needs to play on the right or Ribery will tear Johnson apart. Chamberlain doesn't look anywhere near ready for this level anyway.

Milner looked about the only England player to really create any chance against Germany at WC 2010 - then he was replaced. By Emile Heskey.

:lol:  You couldn't script that better.

Milner needs to play on the right or Ribery will tear Johnson apart. Chamberlain doesn't look anywhere near ready for this level anyway.

Milner looked about the only England player to really create any chance against Germany at WC 2010 - then he was replaced. By Emile Heskey.

Was that the game when Heskey when flying down the right wing, tried a step over and simply tripped himself up ? :lol:

Will surprise ourselves and score early doors.......... will proceed to park the bus but unfortunately as usual will be unable to string two passes together keep any kind possession as Gerrard sprays 35 yard diagonal passes to no one in particular. Will wilt under constant French pressure and lose 1-3. Afterwards we will blame in on the heat and a long hard season.  ;)

Guest neesy111

That fucking brass band better not be there.

Oh here's 'The Great Escape'. Again.

Argh. I'd actually blocked that bloody thing from my mind completely. :angry:

The Sheffield Wednesday Band, banned from every stadium in England :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

0-0

Hopefully.

For us  :lol:

Our 2 CB are terrible actually and our LB si shit permanently

Matt Lawton ‏@Matt_Lawton_DM

Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Ox-C; Young; Welbeck. I quite like it.

Makes sense. Johnson needs some protection from Milner while we can play a more attacking player infront of Cole. Still not convinced by Chamberlain though, a lot of hype based on a couple of games months ago.

Guest neesy111

Ox starts. Wellbeck and Young up top.

Sadly Scott Parker starts.

He's the only defensive midfielder we have, why wouldn't he start?

Cos he's shite.

Matt Lawton ‏@Matt_Lawton_DM

Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Ox-C; Young; Welbeck. I quite like it.

Makes sense. Johnson needs some protection from Milner while we can play a more attacking player infront of Cole. Still not convinced by Chamberlain though, a lot of hype based on a couple of games months ago.

That's the line-up I want to see tbh. Would rather have Milner in the centre together with Parker, with Gerrard as AM, though. Ox and Young as wingers.