The England Thread

Pilko

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, Im going downstairs. ITV.com is the most unreliable online player I've ever known. Fucking typical of that channel.

I'm so glad they cancelled the weekend's premiership and championship fixtures. Can't remember the last time I experienced such footballing heaven.

As I predicted, Huddersfield - Wycombe to be the day's most entertaining game.

I'm so glad they cancelled the weekend's premiership and championship fixtures. Can't remember the last time I experienced such footballing heaven.

Why do you want to piss on everybody's international prapde? African qualifiers have been incredible thus far, and this Egypt-Algeria game I'm watching is just massive in every way. Don't forget the massive playoffs in Europe and the Asia-Oceania playoff. There are a lot of terrible int'l weekends but this is not one.

Why do you want to piss on everybody's international prapde? African qualifiers have been incredible thus far, and this Egypt-Algeria game I'm watching is just massive in every way. Don't forget the massive playoffs in Europe and the Asia-Oceania playoff. There are a lot of terrible int'l weekends but this is not one.

All well and good. This is the 3rd football match i'm watching today and there's at least 2 more to come.

Just wish it could have been done through the week.

:laugh: