The England Thread

Pilko

@SanMarinoFA: @FA You should do something with this ITV's arrogant, ignorant and rude comments and coverages about us, San Marino.

@SanMarinoFA: Stop patronising about our team San Marino @ITV, that is just sheer ignorance.

@SanMarinoFA: @FA You should do something with this ITV's arrogant, ignorant and rude comments and coverages about us, San Marino.

@SanMarinoFA: Stop patronising about our team San Marino @ITV, that is just sheer ignorance.

I agree tbh

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

ITV causing international incidents. Again.

I agree tbh

I stopped listening a while back. What have they been saying?

I agree tbh

I stopped listening a while back. What have they been saying?

Just "San Marino are s***" loads