The England Thread

Pilko

Loss in Ukraine to cap this campaign off I think.

Maybe my firstborn will get to see them play in the magic of Qatar 2022.

Montenegro vs Ukraine in June when we have no qualification fixture is looking quite imporant. Considering Ukraine still have to play San Marino twice, think I'd rather Montenegro won to keep us in the running for 2nd :lol:

Don't worry, they'll still qualify. And England always do well in warmer climates.

Croatia in the play-offs and out. Summer of 2014 watching real footballers.

Don't you also dislike foreign footballers and their coniving, cheating ways?

Why can't Roy Keane fuck off and commentate on Ireland's games?  Whatever we do, the cunt always seems to slag us off regardless.

Quite like Keane's punditry personally. Seems to steer clear of the arse licking most pundits tend to give England/the top Prem sides when they're playing on shI-TV.

Why can't Roy Keane f*** off and commentate on Ireland's games?  Whatever we do, the c*** always seems to slag us off regardless.

Quite like Keane's punditry personally. Seems to steer clear of the arse licking most pundits tend to give England/the top Prem sides when they're playing on shI-TV.

:thup: Some people don't like the upfront and honest approach but i love it in punditry personally.

Beardsley too. Though it's fair to say from that list only SAS really looked the business in England colours.

Wouldn't that be because the others didn't get much of a go? rightly or wrong i'm pretty sure if the likes of Wright had more opportunities he would have performed better.

On that same token if they were around now we would look a lot better IMO.

Beardsley too. Though it's fair to say from that list only SAS really looked the business in England colours.

Wouldn't that be because the others didn't get much of a go? rightly or wrong i'm pretty sure if the likes of Wright had more opportunities he would have performed better.

I think you may be onto something there.

Don't worry, they'll still qualify. And England always do well in warmer climates.

Croatia in the play-offs and out. Summer of 2014 watching real footballers.

Don't you also dislike foreign footballers and their coniving, cheating ways?

You must be daft to single out someone/thing that I dislike.

I think you may be onto something there.

:lol: was a silly comment to make but felt i had to for my post to make sense  :lol:

F*ck it.

Collymore just tweeted this:

BGUdvL0CQAAg1qa.jpg:large

Ridiculous the amount of striking talent England had in the mid-90s.

That would have been a list just 12 months after England failed to qualify for a World Cup, and before the mass influx of foreign players came into this league.

Danny Mills talking a lot of sense

First time those words have ever been uttered.

What was he saying? We're average and need to accept, players lack drive, no world class players?

Danny Mills talking a lot of sense

First time those words have ever been uttered.

What was he saying? We're average and need to accept, players lack drive, no world class players?

Pretty much. He even dared criticise Rooney and say that people need to realise that he isn't the player he once was. :thup:

It was just panic by individuals last night. The amount of times we just hoofed it out of play or up the pitch without thinking was criminal. When we're under a bit of pressure we just don't think to relieve it by keeping possession.

Missed Wilshere which given his age and lack of games for England is slightly embarrassing already.