The England Thread

Pilko

Absolutely no penetration or drive in this England team. Such straight lines football.

Do you think a Rooney/Walcott partnership up front would work? Walcott has been much better centrally this season like.

Absolutely no penetration or drive in this England team. Such straight lines football.

Do you think a Rooney/Walcott partnership up front would work? Walcott has been much better centrally this season like.

Still need better link up play, but I'd say its worth a shot...

A Walcott/Welbeck partnership would work.

Dunno if he's in the squad but they badly need Wilshere to be fit for a long period of time. He's the only central midfielder they've got these days that plays it then follows it in. Lampard/Gerrard are too old to do that now and it's not Carrick's game.

Dunno if he's in the squad but they badly need Wilshere to be fit for a long period of time. He's the only central midfielder they've got these days that plays it then follows it in. Lampard/Gerrard are too old to do that now and it's not Carrick's game.

Too true. Real lack of talent in midfield.

Bit of a myth really, he's hardly played upfront.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/theo-walcott/leistungsdaten/spieler_33713.html

Just 5 times in the league. 6 in all comps in fact.

Anyone know how Josh McEachran did at Boro?

My Boro supporting mate thinks he's rubbish.

Mine said that, too. Doesn't think much of Sammy either.

Same. He hates most of their squad though; and the manager.