The England Thread

Pilko

Not as bad as Johnson mind. Careless doesn't get close. He'll be badly exposed against better players as usual.

Shame there isn't a better alternative really

True. I would've considered Stones long term originally but he's now focussing on CB.

Not as bad as Johnson mind. Careless doesn't get close. He'll be badly exposed against better players as usual.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RsaOBW2KXdE/ULv0cIfgiuI/AAAAAAAAIME/kB0mtwRNHrE/s1600/Danny+Simpson+&+his+dad+Peter+Samms.jpg

True. I would've considered Stones long term originally but he's now focussing on CB.

Was expecting a Tony Hibbert post

He's been awful. No real alternative for ye though. Don't think Baines is great defensively either

Was expecting a Tony Hibbert post

I've matured.

What were you expecting here?

How the fuck is Chiles still getting paid?

I hate the cunt. He looks fucking weird too, creepy bastard.

I swear when Roy Keane is in the group doing the HT commentary he gives him looks of "I would love to kill you", but I imagine that's quite common for Roy to dish them out.