The England Thread

Pilko

Fantastic to see the confidence of the younger players.

I'd be delighted to see an England team that just fucking goes for it........no fear of the consequences. Just goes out to beat teams.

The pace of Ox, Sterling and the daring of Barkley is brilliant to see.

It's fantastic to see a generation not tainted by failure, not afraid of the consequences of trying something different and not playing within themselves just to avid the negative headlines in the morning.

I hope the press don't hammer them in the build up to the WC over these nothing games.

Is Stones still just on the reserve list? Why the hell is Roy blooding him in these warmup game?

I think it's a reflection of their commitment to the cause given they've chosen/been asked to attend the warm up schedule knowing they'll be going home when the first team squad heads to Brazilia.

Nice touch iyam.

Lampard ruining it again. He's just not on the same wavelength as the kids...

Lampard there, sticking out like a middle-aged bloke with a paunch trying to dance along to My Chemical Romance at Leeds Festival.

Lampard there, sticking out like a middle-aged bloke with a paunch trying to dance along to My Chemical Romance at Leeds Festival.

:okay:

:okay:

haha!