The England Thread

Pilko

I hope he doesn't see Smalling as Jagielka's long term replacement.

Smalling's been a slow developer who often looks short on confidence, but the raw material is in place if he can get his head together. I can see why Fergie snapped him up.

It'd help if he had a regular place as a centre back at his club.

:lol: What does it even mean. Why would they want to hear from a football player. Did they put that on the cover because it was stupid? "Buy this paper and read this fucking bullshit."

"Hi, sorry that your son died in the war but I don't want to play for England because I don't agree with the managers tactics and think he's a dick."

"Uh, ok.. cheers"

:spit:

Guest Roger Kint

Imagine how many people that must have gone through before it was printed. They know it's boneheaded, but their readers are boneheaded.

Considering this bollocks is their back page story of outrage they are thicker than all their readers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2014/5711840/Greg-Dyke-in-A-Death-in-Brazil-gaffe.html

GREG DYKE was guilty of another major blunder last night — as he was caught reading a book called A Death In Brazil while England’s flops trained.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine how inappropriate the reality of that telephone call would be.

"Yeah, I don't care about England either, I just want my son back"

"Yeah, I can see where I've gone wrong in calling you"

Why does there have to be comparisons between footballers and soldiers? Two totally different lines of work, two totally different pay scales. Most lads get into it through the honour and pride the army brings. If the pay isn't enough, retrain. The dangers are there but more people are killed in England every day than there are soldiers killed abroad, should my pay be astronomical because I work with the public?

Basically, fuck off Wright.

isNt it funni how peple r affendded bye iaN rightangle cumments bt nt by moslims in R CONTRY killin r sulders ? ike & nd shre if u afgee i no  am breve enuf r u?

Imagine how many people that must have gone through before it was printed. They know it's boneheaded, but their readers are boneheaded.

Considering this bollocks is their back page story of outrage they are thicker than all their readers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2014/5711840/Greg-Dyke-in-A-Death-in-Brazil-gaffe.html

GREG DYKE was guilty of another major blunder last night — as he was caught reading a book called A Death In Brazil while England’s flops trained.

:lol:

Front page story is that a headteacher took a week off to go to the World Cup :lol:  Glad we live in a time where there are no more pressing issues in the world.