New Away Strip

Chase
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From the online brochure:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3456/capturepqq.png

Defo no patch on the back.

That's a small mercy at least. A pale yellow patch on the back of that would have truly made it look awful. Now, i'm beginning to think it might be bareable.

Its ludicrous how they can charge so much for the shirt like, for example for me to get a long sleeved shirt with a name and number on it, from the club shop. It would cost me £67 :rolleyes:

Its ludicrous how they can charge so much for the shirt like, for example for me to get a long sleeved shirt with a name and number on it, from the club shop. It would cost me £67 :rolleyes:

You can't forget the CCC patches, just to add insult to injury

From the online brochure:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3456/capturepqq.png

Defo no patch on the back.

looking quite mustard and yellow there again, no sign of white...

Yep, in fact the mini brochure they've posted out shows it even more yellowy than that tbh. Might be just the colour reproduction but it looks fucking terrible.

Yep, in fact the mini brochure they've posted out shows it even more yellowy than that tbh. Might be just the colour reproduction but it looks f***ing terrible.

So there's no white?

Yep, in fact the mini brochure they've posted out shows it even more yellowy than that tbh. Might be just the colour reproduction but it looks f***ing terrible.

So there's no white?

It's definitely not white. Not even close.

pretty hard to mess the white balance this badly like :lol:

http://www.soccervillage.co.uk/images/shop/product_images/10124/regular_2009newcastleawayshirt.jpg

I'll predict now that this fucking monstrosity is the best-selling away kit for years. I've got a hunch that people will buy it purely because it's so awful.

'So bad it's good' type of shit. Fucking mentalists. 

it's our most apt strip ever......big yellow stripe running down the back of it.

OK, i've heard this a few times now and haven't quite built the courage to say... i don't get it? :blush: I'm sure it's very obvious but i'm not quite sure tbh.

Can't believe that the only time they fuck off with the awful panels on the back is on the worst away strip we've ever had. :lol: If they had no panels on the home shirt it'd look great. It's like buying a nice new paint job for your Aston, and instead using it on a shopping trolley.