The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Why?

Just looking at the table, it seems you're both pretty shit.

We've scored one goal. One. Which was by a defender. Our "best" striker is out injured, as is our best midfielder. Our keeper is fucking shite, and we're playing a CD a winger as fullbacks. Our new star player, Sebastian Eguren, on loan from Villareal, hasn't impressed at all.

All in all, we're pretty much hopeless, and until our new loan signing from Brazil is able to play, I don't see us turning it around.

Winning 2-0 at half time :smug:

Miran "Toon supporter" Burgic with his first goal for well over a season :celb:

Aye I'm tempted by Newcastle, Liverpool and Mallorca like.

Fiver returns just over £20 on skybet. Looked at Mallorca home form and Osasuna away (who also have nowt to play for so that seems a banker).  My only worry is Liverpool -Torres. Might go for a tenner double rather than £5 treble.

Nolan to score last goal - £2

Halftime Newcastle, fulltime Newcastle - £2

Williamson to score - £2

Fitz Hall to score - £2

Newcastle to win by 4 goals or more - £1

Newcastle to win 4-2 - £1

Put a couple of accys on:

Liverpool, Newcastle, Mallorca, Reginna, Sporting Lisbon, Partick/Raith Rovers draw.

Crotone, Caen, Newcastle, Mallorca.

A few on our match:

Carroll and Nolan to both score (11/2).

Carroll hatrick (33/1).

Carroll first goal and 3-1 (40/1).

Nolan first goal and 4-2 (200/1).

Why?

Just looking at the table, it seems you're both pretty s***.

We've scored one goal. One. Which was by a defender. Our "best" striker is out injured, as is our best midfielder. Our keeper is f***ing s****, and we're playing a CD a winger as fullbacks. Our new star player, Sebastian Eguren, on loan from Villareal, hasn't impressed at all.

All in all, we're pretty much hopeless, and until our new loan signing from Brazil is able to play, I don't see us turning it around.

last time i listen to you!!  :doh:

Us and Mallorca tonight.

Are Mallorca a dead cert? Definitely gunna stick a fiver on us and one of liverpool/mallorca, or all 3.

They have one of the best home records in europe but they will be feeling the pressure now. I wouldn't say dead cert but I'd be fairly surprised if they didn't win.

Why?

Just looking at the table, it seems you're both pretty s***.

We've scored one goal. One. Which was by a defender. Our "best" striker is out injured, as is our best midfielder. Our keeper is f***ing s****, and we're playing a CD a winger as fullbacks. Our new star player, Sebastian Eguren, on loan from Villareal, hasn't impressed at all.

last time i listen to you!!  :doh:

and Burgic grabs a brace as AIK go 3-0 up! Kalmar are really clueless without the Elm brothers by the looks of it

I looked at it to start with so I'll stick to my guns with £10 on Newcastle, Liverpool and Mallorca

Also a couple of FGS/score bets, £1 each:

Nolan and 0-2

Carroll and 1-2

So therefore Nolan 1-2 is nailed on.