The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£100 on Rosenborg beating Aalesund in the Norwegian Charity Shield final returns £180.

Easy money, looks like Rosenborg will be a certain money maker for me this season as well. So pleased the Norwegian league is starting up again, silly odds + predictable games = sexy money. :aww:

Keep us updated :aww:

i can see their game to game odds being quite poor this season.

After an abysmal weekend and a loss of over 100 quid, ive decided to start buidling an empire by placing small bets. have 2 quid on liverpool and valencia returning a bit more than 5 quid. From there on I will build a money empire.

After an abysmal weekend and a loss of over 100 quid, ive decided to start buidling an empire by placing small bets. have 2 quid on liverpool and valencia returning a bit more than 5 quid. From there on I will build a money empire.

Started that philosophy about a month back.

I'm up about 40 quid.

It's a long, long road mate. :lol:

Started that philosophy about a month back.

I'm up about 40 quid.

It's a long, long road mate. :lol:

I've started that a feeled 100 times. Never got so far and always got back to "zero" after a week or two.

But since Februar 16th I've never lost money on my betting days. Started with 10 and now have about 60. It is possible.

Place big bets on sure things, like that fellow with the first game of the ANC.

What do you guys think of.

10 quid on Pool

10 quid on Valencia

10 quid on Pool and Valencia?

Thats all the money ive got left, would double my start budget of 30 quid if they go in.

I'm thinking of waiting for the line-ups. If N'Zogbia doesnt play and Torres and Gerrard does than I'll go all in for L'Pool.

Aren't all of Valencias full backs either injured or suspended for this one? Not that it matters, as long as you can hit a half decent pass towards David Villa you'd probably do fine in Valencia :laugh:

Put 69p change I had in my account on 4 random South American teams last night and it came up.  Returned £7.74.  :lol:

Going through a bit of a lucky streak atm.  Will be betting them winnings on the Jupiler League tonight.  :smug:

Place big bets on sure things, like that fellow with the first game of the ANC.

What do you guys think of.

10 quid on Pool

10 quid on Valencia

10 quid on Pool and Valencia?

Thats all the money ive got left, would double my start budget of 30 quid if they go in.

I'm thinking of waiting for the line-ups. If N'Zogbia doesnt play and Torres and Gerrard does than I'll go all in for L'Pool.

Can't vouch for Valencia but Liverpool, you would think, will surely beat Wigan if Torres starts and Zoggy doesn't. I'm gonna slam some money on Torres anytime if he's starting.

09 Mar 2010 - Arsenal v Porto - 90 Minutes

Arsenal @ 8/13

09 Mar 2010 - Ipswich v Cardiff - 90 Minutes

Cardiff @ 9/4

09 Mar 2010 - Notts County v Chesterfield - 90 Minutes

Notts County @ 4/5

09 Mar 2010 - Crystal Palace v Bristol City - 90 Minutes

Draw @ 23/10

09 Mar 2010 - QPR v Plymouth - 90 Minutes

QPR @ 7/10

Stake : £1.00