The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£3 onLiverpool chelsea WBA charlton norwich

£0.5 on Everton Cheltenham rotherhram Chealsea Notts C, Us to draw

Had a £1 accumulator but Forest lost, so I'm more than happy to throw away on that.

When did Southend turn gash? They have ballsed up one of my slips already.  :knuppel2:

I'm bemused as to why you'd back them against one of the form teams in the division, Swindon hammered Leeds last week.

Meh, Cheltenham and rotherham called off so won £7, just stuck it all on city to win tomorrow to get myself an extra £2

Decided to go with:

Roma v Siena

Sampdoria v Atalanta

Villarreal v Osasuna

£10 @ 3.59.

Chievo v Bologna

Tenerife v Zaragoza

Getafe v Racing

£2 @ 26.25.

and 50p each on Fletcher FGS, and Fletcher LGS.

After losing a bit yesterday, think I'd best take a couple of weeks out if I don't get owt today.  :lol:

Finding it fucking impossible to find good accumulators today.

Ended up with Villa or Draw, Spurs or Draw, Everton and Chelsea. Not confident at all though.

Wow, really happy with that win.

City -2, Arsenal +0.5 and Atletico Madrid.

When did Southend turn gash? They have ballsed up one of my slips already.  :knuppel2:

I'm bemused as to why you'd back them against one of the form teams in the division, Swindon hammered Leeds last week.

Only needed Southend not to lose and they made me wet my panties with delight with their wonderful comeback yesterday.

Today however i need Dortmund not to lose to make my accy winnable, one of their players however appears to have smacked the ball in his own net  :no:

When did Southend turn gash? They have ballsed up one of my slips already. :knuppel2:

Only needed Southend not to lose and they made me wet my panties with delight with their wonderful comeback yesterday.

Today however i need Dortmund not to lose to make my accy winnable, one of their players however appears to have smacked the ball in his own net :no:

Ah right nice one, I noticed they'd comeback late on!

I made the fatal mistake of backing Middlesbrough yesterday, would have had £95 if they'd come up trumps.

Meh, Cheltenham and rotherham called off so won £7, just stuck it all on city to win tomorrow to get myself an extra £2

Ooo yeh great win. money not gone into my account yet though, very annoying.

Looking at Arsenal winning bets, and Rooney and Fabregas both to score at 8/1 if these winnings get put in in time.