The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Was only going to have a 5-fold on but there's a lot of tempting games on so it's turned into an 9 which will inevitably cost me but fuck it.

Fiorentina, Napoli, Roma, Real Madrid, Aston Villa, PSV, Ajax, Anderlecht, Bilbao.

£4 returns £110.

Had an initial look and thought there were loads of good-looking matches to bet on but the more I look behind the story at the stats, the more it seems a lot of those teams are in shit form. Might have to just go with instinct as opposed to taking too much notice of statistics.

Had an initial look and thought there were loads of good-looking matches to bet on but the more I look behind the story at the stats, the more it seems a lot of those teams are in shit form. Might have to just go with instinct as opposed to taking too much notice of statistics.

I decided not to look at the stats due to the matches being so fucking tasty.

God knows why I thought Fiorentina was a good idea.

Same, but just hold on - 1-1.

Need Viola and Napoli to score. Also got Villa in a treble with Marseille and Bilbao.

Seen that, doesn't matter now PSV have made a complete arse of it.

Thankfully Napoli drew so my main one still would have lost, had PSV on two small others which I was confident about too, twats.

Tenner on Real Madrid, Anderlecht, Bilbao returns £30.

took bilbao on a single with a real madrid/anderlecht double.

Put 1€ on Hertha/draw, Leverkusen/draw, Schalke/draw, Villa, Man City/draw, Fulham/draw, Spurs/draw. Returns just about 10€. Didn't wanted to rist much today after winning a bit yesterday, so basically just for fun.

Only Schalke are losing. Need them to score on fucking goal! Come on!