The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Put 1€ on Hertha/draw, Leverkusen/draw, Schalke/draw, Villa, Man City/draw, Fulham/draw, Spurs/draw. Returns just about 10€. Didn't wanted to rist much today after winning a bit yesterday, so basically just for fun.

Only Schalke are losing. Need them to score on fucking goal! Come on!

Ah fuck off Schalke! They were 1-0 in front and lost it in the end. Only put 1€ on it but still as I've been so close to winning it I'm angry about them.

Tempted to go large on Valencia tonight. They're 8/15 to win at home against Getafe. The visitors have only won three away from home and their leading goal scorer Soldado (scored 12 of 30) is missing the game. Anyone here who would recommend me not to?:)

Tempted to go large on Valencia tonight. They're 8/15 to win at home against Getafe. The visitors have only won three away from home and their leading goal scorer Soldado (scored 12 of 30) is missing the game. Anyone here who would recommend me not to?:)

Only reason would probably be because I've backed them too.

Only reason would probably be because I've backed them too.

Poor Valencia, you've jinxed them good now!

Got a sneaky £2 on a Kaiserslauten/Fenerbahce/Valencia treble.

Fenerbahce seem to be doing the job at the minute. No doubt one of the others will feel the need to ruin my life however.

Seems I spoke too soon, Fenerbahce managed to throw away a 2 goal lead at home, losing 3-2.

It feels as if god is taking pleasure from ramming his manhood down my esophagus  :undecided:

Slapped a whopping £2.41 on Valencia, Rotherham and Kaiserslautern.

Having an odd number in my balance always bothers me for some reason, have to bet as soon as possible to get it rounded off to a nice flat figure. :lol:

Slapped a whopping £2.41 on Valencia, Rotherham and Kaiserslautern.

Having an odd number in my balance always bothers me for some reason, have to bet as soon as possible to get it rounded off to a nice flat figure. :lol:

Same. I had a spare 9p in my account the other so I put it on a greyhound, then the damn thing won so I was stuck with 63p. Which I then spunked on some random accumulator.  :facepalm:

De Graafschap, Helmond Sport & Go Ahead Eagles have all done me proud, just need Valencia to hold on.

:lol:

Have the exact same bet minus Go Ahead Eagles!

Waiting on Valencia for £60

Dutch 2nd division seems to normally go to form like :thup:

Got a fiver on a Rotherham & Valencia double as Paddy Power were offering some enhanced double bollocks.

Rotherham getting battered atm still 1-1

Just checked the score, didn't realise they're getting battered though.  :no: I knew I should've stayed away from betting for a bit longer.