£7 on the first 4, and £2 on the 2nd list of games apart from Brentford-MK

also:

£3 on

Napoli

Lyon

Lorient

Sevilla

AEK

Same but -AEK + PSG and a Napoli-Fiorantina draw.

It's been a horrific betting week personally. So I'm going for a mega-flutter (by my standards), and if it goes badly then the funds are getting withdrawn.

Double: Watford, Swansea                                                                  50p returns £1.36

Treble: Bayern, Braga, Coventry                                                          50p returns £1.41

Accy: Tottenham, Bayern, Watford, Chelsea to score in both halves   50p returns £2.67

If only one comes off, I've made/almost made that money back. No real damage done. Unless something drastic happens......

:pow:

and true to form, the funds have been withdrawn  :thup:

5 € on ManUtd, Rangers, Kaiserslautern

2 € on Stromsgodset, IK Start, Lillestrom (dnb)

still thinking to put some money on those Bundesliga matches today as the odds are great but the results aren't predictable.

Tromsø - Hønefoss

Strømsgodset - Kongsvinger

Odd - Stabæk

Molde - Rosenborg

Vålerenga - Viking

£50 returns £3456 :snod:

I may have bet £50 instead of something lower because of the 3456 return :lol:

still thinking to put some money on those Bundesliga matches today as the odds are great but the results aren't predictable.

That will fuck you up.

That will fuck you up.

Oh, thanks. Only 2 € anyway. Maybe should copy your accumulator instead.  :lol:

That will fuck you up.

I have high hopes for it tbh :lol: I may have one match more than I should, though. Might place one without the Vålerenga - Viking match as that's the biggest risk. The Lillestrøm match is just scary, mind, as I think Aalesund will be very strong at home this season IMO. Very likely to end up being a draw, which would save it for you.

That will fuck you up.

I have high hopes for it tbh :lol: I may have one match more than I should, though. Might place one without the Vålerenga - Viking match as that's the biggest risk.

That's what I have gone for because Valerenga will play tomorrow and I want all my bets today. Put 1€ on it which returns over 25€.

Also put 5 € on Vettel and Alonso to finish both in the top 3 of Formula 1 today.

And 1 € on Schumacher to finish top 3.

Home wins for Häcken, Helsingborg and AIK in Allsvenskan today.

Häcken are playing Djurgården, who by the smallest of margins stayed up last season. They've had a massive squad overhaul though and a new manager, so they're tough to read. Häcken is a team I'm guessing that will often give you decent odds but will still be favourites to win, they should be the Villa or the Everton of Allsvenskan this season.

I think Henrik Larsson might be out for Helsingborg today, not sure though. They should be good enough to beat Brommapojkarna anyway.

AIK won the league and cup last year, and started this season by winning our version of Community Shield last week. Mjällby are newcomers, and I don't know anything about them tbh, except we played them in the cup last year and beat them 2-1. Our record at home is usually very good as well.

I'm staying clear of Halmstad - Trelleborg, because I just don't know enough about either teams.

What should be taken into consideration is that the pitches will be very poor at most places, which might make betting a bit more unpredictable.

For madras:

If you're betting on the matches in Tippeligaen, you should go with Tromsø, Rosenborg and Strømsgodset.

Tromsø is at home against a much weaker Hønefoss side, and the pitch won't be an issue as they play on astroturf. Tromsø have strong strikers and will more than likely win it with up to three goals.

Rosenborg is away at last seasons number two, Molde. But where Molde has become weaker (Diouf to Man Utd), Rosenborg have become stronger and look a much more dangerous side than last year. But this match is on proper grass, so the pitch might play into the match which could make it swing either way. Looking at the teams though, Rosenborg is a steal at the odds they are at as they should win after 90 minutes.

Strømsgodset is at home against newly promoted Kongsvinger. Kongsvinger is utter utter shit and I have no idea how they managed to get promoted in the first place, walk-over tbh.

If you're too afraid to go for Rosenborg, Start at home against Sandefjord is also good value for money as Start is just in general a much better side than Sandefjord. The match is a typical 0-0, 1-1 match though, so could be just as scary as Rosenborg in the end, and Rosenborg is much greater value. Start is much better on paper, though.

:thup:

Home wins for Häcken, Helsingborg and AIK in Allsvenskan today.

Häcken are playing Djurgården, who by the smallest of margins stayed up last season. They've had a massive squad overhaul though and a new manager, so they're tough to read. Häcken is a team I'm guessing that will often give you decent odds but will still be favourites to win, they should be the Villa or the Everton of Allsvenskan this season.

I think Henrik Larsson might be out for Helsingborg today, not sure though. They should be good enough to beat Brommapojkarna anyway.

AIK won the league and cup last year, and started this season by winning our version of Community Shield last week. Mjällby are newcomers, and I don't know anything about them tbh, except we played them in the cup last year and beat them 2-1. Our record at home is usually very good as well.

I'm staying clear of Halmstad - Trelleborg, because I just don't know enough about either teams.

What should be taken into consideration is that the pitches will be very poor at most places, which might make betting a bit more unpredictable.

I've decided to trust you on this. If it fails, you will no longer be my favourite Swede.

...Who am I kidding? What other Swedes are there? You'll always be my favourite Swede. :aww: