Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Guest neesy111

Krul back in training monday accorrding to the journal

Got some competition on his hands with the form of Elliott.

Krul back in training monday accorrding to the journal

Got some competition on his hands with the form of Elliott.

True Elliot's been playing well but I'd much rather have Krul between the sticks in big games like Benfica away. Anyway Elliot's form might just be what's needed to tighten Krul's game up.

He is better than Elliot in the most important areas and so should return asap.

He's been poor this season, compared to last, and certainly no better than Elliot has been, Elliot deserves to retain his place based on performance.

He's been poor this season, compared to last, and certainly no better than Elliot has been, Elliot deserves to retain his place based on performance.

You've just got to go back to the last game he played and picked up his injury to know this is completely wrong.

Eliott hasn't been asked to make some of the outstanding saves Krul has, I agree hasn't been his best season but he's also had some cracking games more recently, and there's no Keeper I'm more confident of dealing with crosses and corners, which Eliot hasn't had much to deal with.

As much as I appreciate Elliot's good run of form and professionalism, Krul just has that extra sense of safety when he plays. Hasn't been in top form this season, but you just don't see a howler in him at all. Gloves made of glue as well, just gobbles up every ball with ease.

Eliott hasn't been asked to make some of the outstanding saves Krul has, I agree hasn't been his best season but he's also had some cracking games more recently, and there's no Keeper I'm more confident of dealing with crosses and corners, which Eliot hasn't had much to deal with.

Could it be argued that Elliot is marshalling the defence better?

You've just got to go back to the last game he played and picked up his injury to know this is completely wrong.

:thup:

Amazing performance.  He should be straight back in, certainly no need to rush him though. 

Could it be argued that Elliot is marshalling the defence better?

Maaaaybe, but also could be MYM settling in

• 2 weeks later...