Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Players aren't supposed to announce via twitter (or whatever) when they won't be playing due to injury. It helps the opposition get an early idea of who will or won't be playing. I'm sure Enrique got told off for announcing he was injured via Twitter.

That was when they were trying to hound him out though.

He could have picked up a knock/niggle since?

Between 4pm Friday and now?! Seems unlikely.

A human couldn't have been injured or taken ill in the space of 19 hours? :lol:

I understand the paranoia but we were very upfront with the Cabaye situation (even inviting bids apparently), why would we do that with him but pretend Krul is injured? We might even start a bidding war if we let other clubs know!

Noticed he played it from hand a lot yesterday instead of just punting it up top.  I guess having three ball playing players as options helped (yanga-mbiwa, colo, anita). Resulted in us keeping possession instead of the ball coming straight back at us.

Noticed he played it from hand a lot yesterday instead of just punting it up top.  I guess having three ball playing players as options helped (yanga-mbiwa, colo, anita). Resulted in us keeping possession instead of the ball coming straight back at us.

Pretty convinced the reported groin strain had a lot to do with this.

Disappointingly true  :undecided:

Even our corners were a bit different though, couple of short ones as well (may well be because Taylor wasn't there to aim for the back post :lol:) ...but it seemed we were actually trying a passing game most of the time.

Here's to Tim's knackered knackers then. :thup:

Took a long FK from our half though.

Took a long FK from our half though.

Yeah I know, but that was much later on the half. It was very obvious to me that he was being cautious generally.

Lets hope he has a groin niggle all season... Made such a difference MYM coming short to collect the ball several times... Long may it continue...