Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Remy?

His goal at Spurs was thanks to a beautiful served pass from Sissoko (?!?!) and another goal came against Chelsea in the last minute.

Goof pass. I personally think he deserved the award most out of everyone.

I've seen Cisse and Ba do what Remy has done, I hadn't seen a performance like that at Spurs by a Newcastle goalkeeper in a long long time. For that sole reason he deserved it, also nice for goalkeepers to get recognition at times.

Guest icemanblue

Happy for him.... not sure he was even our best player though :lol:

I think he was. Got us at least 3p at Spurs and you could argue we won because of him to Chelsea as well.

Could you? Give it a blast then.

Remy?

His goal at Spurs was thanks to a beautiful served pass from Sissoko (?!?!) and another goal came against Chelsea in the last minute.

I've seen Cisse and Ba do what Remy has done, I hadn't seen a performance like that at Spurs by a Newcastle goalkeeper in a long long time. For that sole reason he deserved it, also nice for goalkeepers to get recognition at times.

I mean Gouffran, I think his work in November was extraordinary. Goals, graft, guts, guile.

Alliteration lads.

I think he was. Got us at least 3p at Spurs and you could argue we won because of him to Chelsea as well.

Yeah, just checked the stats from that game and I probably missed something there. Was sure he saved two or three shots form Hazard, but I guess they missed and some defender blocked, because Krul only had a save in that game :lol:

Remy?

I mean Gouffran, I think his work in November was extraordinary. Goals, graft, guts, guile.

Alliteration lads.

Fair shout, just really enjoy his style, but he'd never win PL player of the month.

Guest icemanblue

Yeah, just checked the stats from that game and I probably missed something there. Was sure he saved two or three shots form Hazard, but I guess they missed and some defender blocked, because Krul only had a save in that game :lol:

Well, there you go, eh.

Well, there you go, eh.

Happy you were right for once? eh.

Guest firetotheworks

Jesus, that's canny weird like. I thought that he'd been given 'Performance of the month' when I saw him getting the award, but player of the month? Nar.

Guest firetotheworks

It's even more bizarre when you start thinking beyond Ramsey, Rooney and Suarez and then realise that Remy was a more likely candidate as well.

Still though, fuck it. Well done to him.

http://i.imgur.com/cDFEU8U.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/9JmRBCm.png

Preference for double awards exaggerated it seems.

Areet mate, I did say "seems" like. :lol: