Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

I said it looked that way. He certainly didn't look bothered about it did he.

I'm sure he was very happy that the club that he's been at since he was a teenager, helped him develop into one of the best keepers in English football, has lived in the area his whole adult life, is attached to both the fans and the area, had conceded a goal to there arch rivals. You're sure of that. Again, he's a human, do you expect him to be emotionless?

Robot? No.

Professional? Yes

So you're telling me that if you we're in that situation, you're walking down the tunnel, and your having a conversation with the opposition, you can't react to anything he says?

The fact that you think he was actually pleased about conceding a goal, is just fucking ridiculous.

React to something he says yes. Laugh and give him back slaps in full public view no.

You are forgetting key info here, he came straight out after the game and said on live TV he could not repeat what he said to him at the time as it was not broadcast-able. Now on your value rictascale those words could be as low as John Terry's racist mouth words (3m) to Bruce Gobbler's spaghetti legs (35m).

I think Krul is with you on this one.

I find it hilarious, that someone can right a player off after only playing four games, especially considering its a player who coming in from abroad and has to settle, as well as being in a position where it takes a while for ability and confidence to shine through, De Gea for example.

I find it hilarious, that someone can right a player off after only playing four games, especially considering its a player who coming in from abroad and has to settle, as well as being in a position where it takes a while for ability and confidence to shine through, De Gea for example.

But that is what football fans do.  Similarly if they are brilliant in their first game, it takes a while to realise that perhaps they were never that good after all.

Understandable if we had a reliable number 1, Rafas faith in sels is concerning

It's the complete opposite you div.

How is it!? How is a keeper who looks very dodgy and Shakey a good thing for god sake

Understandable if we had a reliable number 1, Rafas faith in sels is concerning

It's the complete opposite you div.

How is it!? How is a keeper who looks very dodgy and Shakey a good thing for god sake

Because the faith the manager has in him will give him confidence and help him settle. It's not concerning after 4 games ffs.

This is the best of all worlds...

If Krul signs the 1 year deal (is it confirmed?) and then goes on loan, he's over there recovering and hopefully getting a part to play in getting match fit and can be playing at a high level. Allows Sels to develop (who's our youngest keeper in the first team not counting Darlow) under Rafa here and get acclimated to the English game. Darlow remains the backup and continues to push Sels. Elliot remains in Newcastle to finish rehabilitation and get back to fitness and either eventually gets sold or remains a backup.