Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Shouldn't depend on an injury-prone GK for the season anyway. Best to get an experienced pair of hands in for 2 seasons or so, with an eye on Woodman's development.

I don't think Tim Krul deserves to be treated like he is, if he's been put in the development squad because he's no longer wanted. Unless something has gone on behind the scenes we don't know about, I think it's extremely harsh.

I don't think Tim Krul deserves to be treated like he is, if he's been put in the development squad because he's no longer wanted. Unless something has gone on behind the scenes we don't know about, I think it's extremely harsh.

this

Really strange. He's our best keeper as it stands yet he's not even getting a chance

There's no real evidence of that tbf. If he was our best keeper, i doubt he'd be jumping around from Eredivisie loan to the next and if reports are right not actually performing that well.

Because he was our best keeper 3 years or so ago doesn't mean he still is.

Really strange. He's our best keeper as it stands yet he's not even getting a chance

There's no real evidence of that tbf. If he was our best keeper, i doubt he'd be jumping around from Eredivisie loan to the next and if reports are right not actually performing that well.

Because he was our best keeper 3 years or so ago doesn't mean he still is.

He came back late from injury and the other keeper was performing well at Ajax. At AZ he started poorly which is to be expected after a very long layoff but ended the season decently apparently

Always liked Krul but he should have done what Forster did. We have been mismanaged for years and as a result he has become an average keeper where he probably had potential to be a top keeper in the early days.

A move would suit both player and club at this stage.

Guest chopey

I always thought he was a cracking keeper but the lack of clubs beating our door down to buy or even loan him makes me think there are other issues with him.

Got to be something going on behind the scenes.

No way he just forgot how to catch a ball in the the time he was out injured. Has to be a personal problem of some sort. It would explain why he was quick to take two loans in a row back in Holland and why he doesn't seem to be even considered now he's back in the North East.