Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

When it becomes an epidemic, fair enough. We all say things in the heat of the moment that under the microscope can appear strange. Don't think it's really worth any amount of debate.

I will say this; Krul's kicking on saturday was of shocking quality and appeared pretty thoughless. I can't quite figure out what he was playing at on a couple of occasions, almost as if he thought 'f*** it.'

I was under the impression these quotes were made the day after the game. Might be wrong, but I can't remember him giving them to TV.

seems more like post patch presser

Fair enough.

When it becomes an epidemic, fair enough. We all say things in the heat of the moment that under the microscope can appear strange. Don't think it's really worth any amount of debate.

I will say this; Krul's kicking on saturday was of shocking quality and appeared pretty thoughless. I can't quite figure out what he was playing at on a couple of occasions, almost as if he thought 'f*** it.'

When do these sorts of comments become an epidemic?  So far the only players he's gone out of his way to have a go at are kids and we have had far more obvious targets for him to have a go at but for some reason he'd decided not to, he's a prick.

I was under the impression these quotes were made the day after the game. Might be wrong, but I can't remember him giving them to TV.

They were probably made on sunday or monday. I didn't meant to imply there was any serious degree of anger involved.

When do these sorts of comments become an epidemic?  So far the only players he's gone out of his way to have a go at are kids and we have had far more obvious targets for him to have a go at but for some reason he'd decided not to, he's a prick.

Tiote's not a kid, nor is he an easy target.

Same with Krul and Ranger, he's made a point of him needing to learn and improve his judgement, someone else can find the quote.

I don't really agree with Pardew's approach, but I think it's a tad premature to label him as a bully.

Tiote's not a kid, nor is he an easy target.

What's he said about Tiote?  I'm not saying that he's said nothing, I haven't seen it.

me neither.

no matter it is just a discrase that he is public talking about his player to the media like he does. And just saying things like he does in the media to the players isn´t reallt building them up.

what a total prick he is and I´m both sad and embarrassed that he is our manager.

Same with Krul and Ranger, he's made a point of him needing to learn and improve his judgement, someone else can find the quote.

I don't really agree with Pardew's approach, but I think it's a tad premature to label him as a bully.

As I said earlier, my worry is that he's been instructed to some degree to do this.

I found his Tiote quote, he defended the tackle.  "I thought it was harsh, and you can argue a number of things, but I thought there was no way he went to hurt the player. Not in a million years."

I found his Tiote quote, he defended the tackle.  "I thought it was harsh, and you can argue a number of things, but I thought there was no way he went to hurt the player. Not in a million years."

Think he was on about some of the quotes in this: http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/01/05/the-festive-fixture-list-is-not-a-drag-for-ace-tiote-61634-27933985/ and this: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6635071,00.html

As I said earlier, my worry is that he's been instructed to some degree to do this.

In our current predicament we're unlikely to be able to attract anything but cowardly managers, to some extent. At times Hughton was certainly a coward when it came to tactics and team selection. I'd far rather Pardew's cowardice manifest itself in post-match interviews.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/01/10/pardew-cup-defeat-was-down-to-tiredness-61634-27957717/?

With Steve Harper’s wife due to give birth, Holland Under-21 captain Tim Krul was given an opportunity in goal.

Pardew blamed him for setting an unfortunate tone. He added: “We did not pass the ball well. The goalkeeper had a problem kicking the ball, he seemed to be shanking a lot of kicks.

“That was putting us under a lot of pressure.

“That was not the sort of standard we expect from Newcastle and what I expect as a manager.”

Just seen this :facepalm:

Guest palnese

His eyes are too far apart. He needs this to change before he can become a top goalkeeper

Needs a new haircut as well. We're not in 1995 anymore.

His eyes are too far apart. He needs this to change before he can become a top goalkeeper

Every time i see Krul, i think of this guy.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2233/sidthesloth.jpg

He doesn't even have any forearm tattoos, he's clearly not cut out to be a footballer.

Forearms are for pussies tbh. He needs a smiley face on his bottom lips. Needs to prove he's man enough to be a top flight goalkeeper.