Sir Bobby Robson (1933–2009)

Guest Stephen927

I have seen toon fans take a p*ss there so I would not rule out it being a retard amongst our fans

And you stood and watched. Ffs.  :huff:

I was driving past and no I was not going to stop to let a bunch of scumbags cave my head in

You could have ran them over.

It's a bit like the one I used last Thursday. Returning home from a lasses house and telling the mother I was at a mates because he was mortal and needed taking home. Only to get changed and head back out to work within minutes without further questionning.

It's a bit like the one I used last Thursday. Returning home from a lasses house and telling the mother I was at a mates because he was mortal and needed taking home. Only to get changed and head back out to work within minutes without further questionning.

Nothing like a good old fashioned rehearsed 'I got some poontang' post.

Nothing like a good old fashioned rehearsed 'I got some poontang' post.

Exactly. The ironic thing is I didn't. We just fell asleep. Moron.  :razz:

• 5 weeks later...

Alright guys and girls.

I am taking part in a 24 Hour 11-a-side Football Match in aid of The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation. The Event will take place on Friday 24th August 2012 starting at 6pm and will run through until 6pm on Saturday 25th August 2012, and it is going to be taking place at Gateshead Stadium.

If this is a success, we are going to aim for a World Record attempt of 75 hours some time in 2013!

Those of you who I've played with for the NOFC will notice I'm generally breathing out of my backside after 10 minutes, so I've got a tough 4 months coming up to get into some sort of condition to take this on!

Any donation however small is welcome, and appreciated, and will be going to a great cause, I've just set the page up now at

http://www.justgiving.com/Chris-Billany

Cheers. :thup:

Alright guys and girls.

I am taking part in a 24 Hour 11-a-side Football Match in aid of The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation. The Event will take place on Friday 24th August 2012 starting at 6pm and will run through until 6pm on Saturday 25th August 2012, and it is going to be taking place at Gateshead Stadium.

If this is a success, we are going to aim for a World Record attempt of 75 hours some time in 2013!

Those of you who I've played with for the NOFC will notice I'm generally breathing out of my backside after 10 minutes, so I've got a tough 4 months coming up to get into some sort of condition to take this on!

Any donation however small is welcome, and appreciated, and will be going to a great cause, I've just set the page up now at

http://www.justgiving.com/Chris-Billany

Cheers. :thup:

I'll put something in nearer to the time as its a brilliant cause and I usually sponsor random people for that charity anyway. I used to just donate every so often but prefer to make people's efforts more worthwhile.

Feck knows. :lol:

It's two squads of 18, and I think there's 2 managers on each squad. Guessing there'll be a few hours where you can be subbed and have a bit of a sleep...will try and get a few hour stint in goal too. I'm guessing it'll be walking pace at best too. :lol: