WBA v Newcastle United - Pre match thread. 5:30 KO, Live on BBC1/BBC HD

Pantu

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Alan Smith ©, Jonas Gutierrez, Damien Duff, Kevin Nolan, Shola Ameobi, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Geremi, Kazenga LuaLua, Joey Barton, Xisco, Nile Ranger

Is it just me that would have liked to see all the lads on the bench start?

With the exclusion of Geremi, yes.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Alan Smith ©, Jonas Gutierrez, Damien Duff, Kevin Nolan, Shola Ameobi, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Geremi, Kazenga LuaLua, Joey Barton, Xisco, Nile Ranger

Is it just me that would have liked to see all the lads on the bench start?

No i wouldn't have Geremi or Xisco in the team.

Guest hameed

joey barton has passion for this football club, if jonas & colo cant be arsed I'd put them in a room with Joey to sort them out!

joey barton has passion for this football club, if jonas & colo cant be arsed I'd put them in a room with Joey to sort them out!

bollocks. he's a half a head who's too stupid to keep out of a fight. should have been got rid as soon as he was convicted.

I know I said we'd have to give him another chance because he was the best midfielder we would be able to have by a mile, but fuck me I give up, what a prick, get rid as soon as possible.

Passion for the Football club should make him play well, not walk out on training.

WBA: Scott Carson, Gianni Zuiverloon, Jonas Olsson, Shelton Martis, Marek Cech, Youssouf Mulumbu, Jonathan Greening, Chris Brunt, Robert Koren, Chris Wood, Luke Moore

Subs: Dean Kiely, Filipe Teixeira, Reuben Reid, Simon Cox, Leon Barnett, Graham Dorrans

No Vuckic am gutted, as for Jeoy I was willing to give him a chance to stay fit, calm down and be our best CM as of now he can fk off and be sold, wie will have trained with him starting and getting used to playing like that, just a fkn tit that IS never going to change.

No Vuckic am gutted, as for Jeoy I was willing to give him a chance to stay fit, calm down and be our best CM as of now he can fk off and be sold, wie will have trained with him starting and getting used to playing like that, just a fkn tit that IS never going to change.

:lol:

if that is true is anyone still prepared to make excuses for joey barton ?

We don't even know if it was Barton who started, for all we know it could've been the Argies who started it. Hughton being a dumb cock sides with them, and Barton walks.