Geremi

Colocho

Does anyone think he could have a part to play this season, if he doesn't get sold? Obviously it would be best to get him off the wage bill, but if not i feel he could prove to be a valuable utility player this season. He was good against Orient at RB, kept in position and tried to put balls in for the target men. With the height we have upfront he could provide essential crosses for our four strikers. He has bags of experience on the right hand side and is far better than Taylor at RB.

Would be the 1st out the door if i had my way.

Done nothing whatsoever, has no market value, and is now probably our highest paid player, if not were only talking 5-10k off it.

He should have had more of a part to play last season IMO, and I said so at the time. Now the priority has to be get him off the wage bill, but as long as we are paying it he should be used.

Biggest part he should play this season is leaving the club and reducing the wage bill.

£60k per week for a player who only gets within 10 yards of a ball when he's asked to take a free kick is disgusting.

We will never sell him and if wages are an issue on the sale of the club then release him I say

If we release him we still have to pay his wages.

Pretend he racially abused Ian Dowie and sack him. Piece of piss.

We will never sell him and if wages are an issue on the sale of the club then release him I say

fook aye, how long left on his contract ?

fook aye, how long left on his contract ?

This is his final year IIRC.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

As long as he's not asked to run he should be ok, he can still put a pass or two together, though I doubt we'd get more then 50-60mins of football a game from him.

As long as he's not asked to run he should be ok, he can still put a pass or two together, though I doubt we'd get more then 50-60mins of football a game from him.

Grand a minute.  :lol:

Easily (to be) the highest paid player per minute in the CCC ever.