Geremi

Colocho

that fucking wanker was at the training ground with the rest of the lads today, runs like a granny, he needs to be let go immediately, what a turd.

that f***ing w***** was at the training ground with the rest of the lads today, runs like a granny, he needs to be let go immediately, what a turd.

Couldn't agree more, he has done f*** all since he came up here and it obviously happy sitting on his arse collecting his wages, useless piece of shit that needs to be moved on asap, and I can only imagine he is getting paid a firtune as well :(

so we're stuck with him. Could be useful as a 2nd half substitute.

Aye, use his blistering pace on the tiring opposition.

I still remember a moment away to Chelsea under Allardyce when he bombed down the wing and the commentator was like "Wow, that is the fastest I've seen Geremi run, ever. Look, he's physically knackered" :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Can see him filling in at Right Back.

Yep, will be a much better bet there than Ryan Taylor. Though with Geremi at full back, R.Taylor will be playing right wing I bet.

Can see him filling in at Right Back.

Probably after Jonas departs next week.  With Hughton in charge I can see Raylor keeping Lua Lua out of the side too.

Yep, will be a much better bet there than Ryan Taylor. Though with Geremi at full back, R.Taylor will be playing right wing I bet.

Howay man, if we can't afford the players we are letting go now then we certainly can't afford Geremi. We should make him available for free (if he isnt already). Fuck trying to get money for him, I'll see getting his wage of the bill as getting money for him.

Get rid asap. His lack of mobility would see him raped in the Championship. He's been one of the worst signings I can remember; no legs when we signed him & gave him a 5 year contract on silly money. FFS.

Get rid asap. His lack of mobility would see him raped in the Championship. He's been one of the worst signings I can remember; no legs when we signed him & gave him a 5 year contract on silly money. FFS.

I don't think he started many games last season but the midfield still had no legs. I doubt getting rid of him will fix that problem.

that f***ing w***** was at the training ground with the rest of the lads today, runs like a granny, he needs to be let go immediately, what a turd.

Couldn't agree more, he has done f*** all since he came up here and it obviously happy sitting on his arse collecting his wages, useless piece of shit that needs to be moved on asap, and I can only imagine he is getting paid a firtune as well :(

I beg to differ on that. Despite the fact his legs have clearly gone he's about the only player we have got who on the odd occasion can actually deliver a world-class cross. I'm guessing you must have missed that end of the season under Keegan then as I'm quite sure we survived not just because of Owen's goals as everyone says, but also Geremi's ability to pick out Owen.

Would be class in the Championship. A bit inconsistent, but he can't half whip a ball in, Taylor's goal @ Everton under Kinnear and Owen's first against Sunderland under Keegan spring to mind.

He's slow as fuck but he still has some technical ability, more so than most our players. Maybe this level will be his pace and he will shine, or am I being ridiculously optimistic? I've found my self doing that alot really, not idea why.