The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Is it bad that I'm slightly pleased to see Liverpool lose? It's always a laugh seeing their fans cry and call for Benitez' head after every defeat  :thup:

I don't like Liverpool and if Sunderland are going to beat anyone it might as well be them. Even so it sickens me that they are now fielding prope athletes like Bent in their side while we have the type of wheezing farts which used to be found in every section of their squad.

Cronaldo and Kaká set to miss Real's game at home against Valladolid. Although they shouldn't have a problem winning.

Henry went down injuried with France and will miss today's Valencia game. Zlatan seems set to start shrugging off a knock he picked up with Sweden. Villa still a doubt, but in the squad.

Whoever threw that balloon is going to get clobbered in Liverpool tomorrow.

And then they will make a campaign out of it.

I didn't even know about this incident till you mentioned it. It's all over Youtube, including a young Liverpool fan palming the balloon towards the pitch. Marvellous :lol:

God almighty - you should hear the CACAPHONY of whining scousers on the radio - how they deserve better than this, it wasn't in their contaract in supporting Liverpool to be this low in the table "Rafa out" etc etc ad naseum

And Liverpool fans were not absent in attacking us over OUR "arrogance", eh ?

W@nkers is too mild a word.

Guest Heneage

no fans come near to being as scummy as the Man U lot, hate every single last one of them

Always been quite pleasent when I've had dealings with them.

Guest kingdawson

I tipped both Everton and West Ham to have good seasons n'all this season. Shame to see them not doing well, particularly Zola cos he's a likeable fella.

I tipped West Spam to be in a relegation battle.

Utter pile of w*** from us.

But sadly we're not going down, mattis. Soz lyk.

Moyes needs to sort his fucking tactics and subs out.

Starting with two defensive mids against an awful side like Wolves at home, then leaving our worst players on for 90mins while others go off. He's a fucking dickhead sometimes.

Starting with two defensive mids against an awful side like Wolves at home, then leaving our worst players on for 90mins while others go off. He's a fucking dickhead sometimes.

Sounds shite like. Managers, even good ones like Moyes, sometimes leave you thinking WTF?

Everton should be going down like, shit team with shit fans

Strange you say that.  :iamatwat:

It was so frustrating. These past 2 games have been really.

What's happened to Cahill? He offers very little in the middle of midfield, yes, but his main asset - making those runs, and finishing chances - seems to be non-existent this year.

We desperately need Arteta back ASAP. And for the time being, the last thing we need is our next most creative player injured as well. (That said, Bily has looked pretty good so far).

Aye we should have won today but that ultimately means nothing. 2 points from these last 2 games is abysmal.

Everton should be going down like, shit team with shit fans

Stop saying that, it makes you look like even more of an arse.

youre an arse

What basis do you have to slag off every Everton fan? Have you met any, have you been to the ground and sampled the atmosphere? Have a word with yourself.

And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not an arse, I'm pretty fucking good. I certainly don't make stupid judgements like that with no actual basis behind them, something which you seem to do quite often.