The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Fwiw, I think we've got a good chance of going through, providing we have a near-fit squad by then. Just need to ensure our players don't go around going...

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

...when they come up against players with technical ability.

Fwiw, I think we've got a good chance of going through, providing we have a near-fit squad by then. Just need to ensure our players don't go around going...

Here's some advice: don't get to half time winning 2-0 on aggregate and end up losing 4-2. That could be quite depressing.

Here's some advice: don't get to half time winning 2-0 on aggregate and end up losing 4-2. That could be quite depressing.

It could aid our cause if we didn't follow suit, I agree.

There should be another mini trophy style thing where the teams who originally started the in UEFA Cup can win something if they get further than any other team that did the same, rather than go up directly against the CL failures.

Didn't we win the Inter-two-bob trophy in this style?

I'll take Stuttgart, they are a very decent team if they can get their stuff going, so it can be a cracking tie.

Inter - Chelsea is going to be great, I reckon, at least off the field. Here's hoping Inter can crank into gear in Europe at last.

Chelsea - Inter will be class. Always look forward to their matches.

I'll take Stuttgart, they are a very decent team if they can get their stuff going, so it can be a cracking tie.

Inter - Chelsea is going to be great, I reckon, at least off the field. Here's hoping Inter can crank into gear in Europe at last.

Will Hleb be eligible for that?

Will Hleb be eligible for that?

Yes, he wasn't cup-tied or anything when we loaned him (and we don't do those "can't play against" chickenshit clauses).

I don't think Madrid will have much trouble with Lyon (I wish). Sevilla will have it harder with CSKA (they are the better team, but will be playing in Russia in February...)

Andy Gray on Carragher - "You can probably count on two hands the amount of bad decisions he's made in his career."

:lol:

Everytime the whiny twat opens his mouth its a bad decision.

"Eeerrrrrr......"

*Dogs bark near by.