The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Surely a good night for you though overall? At the top, you have to have a benchmark of teams winning, so anyone failing to win is surely a massive bonus. 3rd place dropping 2 points = great night, from the outside that is.

In essence yes but only if we win tomorrow night.

The gap between us and 3rd is the only one that has, and will, matter as the season goes on. If Forest overtake us then they overtake us but we've got to keep that cushion between us and whoever is 3rd.

I was half hoping Forest would knock us off top if it would act as something of a massive kick up the arse. We've coasting for far too long.

To be honest I'm hoping that the West Brom game and the results tonight will have been enough to give them a kick up the arse. God knows they've needed it.

Surely a good night for you though overall? At the top, you have to have a benchmark of teams winning, so anyone failing to win is surely a massive bonus. 3rd place dropping 2 points = great night, from the outside that is.

In essence yes but only if we win tomorrow night.

This, would be a bad night if we don't win, sometimes thats the trouble with playing the night after everyone else.

For all that talk of Burnley's great first half of the season, they'll drop to relegation zone unless they nick a goal against Bolton.

They only won 4 games or something, it was the media hyping it all up just because one or two of them were against top 4 teams.

Hopefully motivates our lot to sort it out, should have a point to prove after the last game anyway.

Cardiff with 10 in their last two games. Scored atleast 4, 8 times this season. Second time theyve had 6 in a match.

Theyll now lose 2-0 to doncaster

For all that talk of Burnley's great first half of the season, they'll drop to relegation zone unless they nick a goal against Bolton.

Yep, always maintained they'd go down even after their good start. Their away form was unlikely to significantly improve and when they now aren't winning at home, huge alarm bells are ringing.

Still think Pompey will escape for some reason.

mackems 3 pts off relegation now.

Can you honestly see 3 of Portsmouth, Hull,Burnley,Bolton,Wigan,wolves finishing above them because i certainly dont

i see them second bottom, and im going to the bookies tommorrow

Can you honestly see 3 of Portsmouth, Hull,Burnley,Bolton,Wigan,wolves finishing above them because i certainly dont

Me either, though it's good to hope, this time last season I couldn't see less then 3 teams finishing below us.

They also refused to stop playing good football too which I had a lot of respect for.  I remember when they were down 4-0 against Chelsea and still playing it on the ground passing it around nicely.

They also refused to stop playing good football too which I had a lot of respect for.  I remember when they were down 4-0 against Chelsea and still playing it on the ground passing it around nicely.

What did you expect them to do?

I was half hoping Forest would knock us off top if it would act as something of a massive kick up the arse. We've been coasting for far too long.

if we lose tomorrow Forest go top. That should be the kick up the arse

to be honest, no.

But, Bolton and Wigan I can see finishing above them. That means can two of Hull, Wolves, Burnley or Portsmouth do it? I wouldnt say its impossible.

The mackems next 3 games will say a lot about their chances, 2 home games against Stoke and Wigan being the important ones.

I was half hoping Forest would knock us off top if it would act as something of a massive kick up the arse. We've been coasting for far too long.

if we lose tomorrow Forest go top. That should be the kick up the arse

Not if we lose 5-4. O0

Guest kingdawson

And the Bale curse is lifted. Was fun while it lasted. (He's actually been playing quite well).

He's actually been our best player in every one of our last 4 games. The curse was ridiculous though tbh.

And the Bale curse is lifted. Was fun while it lasted. (He's actually been playing quite well).

He's actually been our best player in every one of our last 4 games. The curse was ridiculous though tbh.

Could someone lift our curse of never winning fuck all