The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I thought Campbell was more to blame for that second goal. It looked like he was going to shepherd the ball back and then at the last minute he changed his mind. It was too late for the keeper to adjust. Then Campbell just stood there looking sorry for himself while the kick was taken.

Diaby's a very frustrating player. He's so talented, but he seems in a dream world half the time.

Arsenal probably got out of jail tonight with that away goal. When letting in goals like that, a 2-1 defeat isn't terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

Will Fabianski be still in goal for the next game? they may need to hit 4 against Porto at the Emirates and win by 5 - 4 on aggregate if he has another mare like today.

My dad claims the second Porto goal was a refereeing howler beyond comprehension?

Your dad is wrong. I see Sky are calling it a controversial goal. I don't see why.

He's always been a bit mental over the quick freekick, tbh.

My dad claims the second Porto goal was a refereeing howler beyond comprehension?

Your dad is wrong. I see Sky are calling it a controversial goal. I don't see why.

He's always been a bit mental over the quick freekick, tbh.

I bet Arsenal wouldn't be complaining if they'd scored that way. Even the ITV commentators backed the Ref and blamed Arsenal for screwing up.

Arsenal probably got out of jail tonight with that away goal. When letting in goals like that, a 2-1 defeat isn't terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

Will Fabianski be still in goal for the next game? they may need to hit 4 against Porto at the Emirates and win by 5 - 4 on aggregate if he has another mare like today.

What was the name of that other goalie Arsenal had who made like four mistakes verses Leeds a while back. He cost like 6 mil.