The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What's with the dramatic music during formation discussion?

Ho'way man, its Soundbite Sports 1 Live!

Total meltdown from Arsenal.

Once that first goal went in, you knew there was every chance they'd throw it away. Such a mentally brittle team they are.

N'Zogbia was quality, it'll be interesting to see if he moves on in the summer. If Wigan do manage to keep hold of him though I think the best thing to do would be to bring in an established Premiership 'veteran' type to take his place, some N'Zogbia could learn from while sitting on the bench.

Eh? What's Wenger doing admitting they made mistakes and saying Wigan came back well and were sharp enough to take advantage of it? Just say you didn't see the last 10 minutes.

Guest Phil K

Several distraught Arsenal supporters there.

Wonder if they'll make a big song and dance about it in the press tomorrow, sneering and mocking, and invent weeping and wailing supporters as they do for us ?

Hell it's normal, and they've got every right to be distraught.

Once that first goal went in, you knew there was every chance they'd throw it away. Such a mentally brittle team they are.

N'Zogbia was quality, it'll be interesting to see if he moves on in the summer. If Wigan do manage to keep hold of him though I think the best thing to do would be to bring in an established Premiership 'veteran' type to take his place, some N'Zogbia could learn from while sitting on the bench.

Take that tongue out your cheek lad.

:lol:

:(

Guest Phil K

Arsenal will need several defensive signings before next year, and a holding midfielder.

And they'll get them.

Anyone watched Wigan much this year (I can't say I make it a hobby of mine) and can tell me how their playing style has been? There's a lot of talk about how Martinez is trying to get them playing more fluently, but when they came to GP they contributed 1 goal from their only real attack and an absolute stack of fouls; 6 yellow cards I think.

Arsenal to buy CNZ in the summer. Fucking class act and i wish he still played for us. One of only two players I've liked enough in my time supporting us to hoy on the back of me top.

If you believe the media Arsenal have been after N'Zogbia since the day Newcastle bought him. Shame they never actually got round to putting a bid in, even when he left us for Wigan.

Arsenal to buy CNZ in the summer. Fucking class act and i wish he still played for us. One of only two players I've liked enough in my time supporting us to hoy on the back of me top.

If you believe the media Arsenal have been after N'Zogbia since the day Newcastle bought him. Shame they never actually got round to putting a bid in, even when he left us for Wigan.

Arsenal are crying out for a left sided attacker n all. Rosicky is finished and Nasri is better in the middle.

Guest palnese

Arsenal need a GK, CB, DM and a striker to be able to compete for the title IMO.

Got Chamakh coming in upfront.

Is that a done deal?

Guest Phil K

Arsenal need a GK, CB, DM and a striker to be able to compete for the title IMO.

Got Chamakh coming in upfront.

So I heard. Defence needs a complete overhaul though, and need to plug midfield.

Arsenal will need several defensive signings before next year, and a holding midfielder.

And they'll get them.

Nolan?

Arsenal go for youngsters anyway.

But if they dangle 6 or 7 million in front of Ashley, they'd get him.

I'm sure that Hughton is eyeing up a youngster to step in Nolan's shoes regardless.

Arsenal are crying out for a left sided attacker n all. Rosicky is finished and Nasri is better in the middle.

Young might work at Arsenal from the left.