The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

If we are led to believe it was his choice alone between you and Wigan, then I can see why you'd be disappointed not to get him  because there's no doubt IMO you're a bigger club than them, but the facts were, they're in the Premier League and you weren't. To hold bitterness towards him like Magpie is frankly pathetic in my view, it's not like he's took a dump in SJP's centre circle.

agreed, there's nothing wrong in him picking a premier league club over a CCC club. We can just hope that we will once again go past wigan (sounds awful) and maybe get him at a later stage, if he is really worth it.

If we are led to believe it was his choice alone between you and Wigan, then I can see why you'd be disappointed not to get him  because there's no doubt IMO you're a bigger club than them, but the facts were, they're in the Premier League and you weren't. To hold bitterness towards him like Magpie is frankly pathetic in my view, it's not like he's took a dump in SJP's centre circle.

Yeah you're right, all the best to the lad, hope he goes on to bigger and better things as he obviously chose the biggest club. Fuck off!!! He's hardly even started a game for them so to me the better choice, career wise, would have been to join us.

Yeah you're right, all the best to the lad, hope he goes on to bigger and better things as he obviously chose the biggest club. f*** off!!! He's hardly even started a game for them so to me the better choice, career wise, would have been to join us.

Hindsight-tastic.

If we are led to believe it was his choice alone between you and Wigan, then I can see why you'd be disappointed not to get him  because there's no doubt IMO you're a bigger club than them, but the facts were, they're in the Premier League and you weren't. To hold bitterness towards him like Magpie is frankly pathetic.

Probably just wants to be proven right with regards to his opinion that he should have come here instead of Wigan, I can understand that I suppose.  We all have pet dislikes and want to see certain clubs do poorly based on things that are often quite petty when looked at in the cold light of day.  Personally I've got no problem with him, we never had any fee agreed anyway, Wigan offered the money Palace wanted and got him.

Yeah you're right, all the best to the lad, hope he goes on to bigger and better things as he obviously chose the biggest club. Fuck off!!! He's hardly even started a game for them so to me the better choice, career wise, would have been to join us.

Well I just said they're not the bigger club. If it was indeed his choice (and I don't know for sure what part the managing of the deal played in making his mind up - were you dithering on the fee/wages?) then he chose the Premier League club - what's so offensive about that?

Aye that's true Teasy - I fully accept some may not be pleased because in their eyes he made the wrong move, but I don't understand this feeling of bitterness towards him; is this a common feeling amongst supporters with that transfer?

Aye that's true Teasy - I fully accept some may not be pleased because in their eyes he made the wrong move, but I don't understand this feeling of bitterness towards him; is this a common feeling amongst supporters with that transfer?

Don't think so, at the time most of them blamed the club from the people I talked too.  Now I doubt many give it a second thought, would have been nice to sign him but he's just not that big a deal.

Beye on the bench again today, Cuellar starts on the right.

Hope you're enjoying it Habib.

At least we're not having to cough up for his salary though.

Don't get the bitterness, tbh.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

how have a top 3 side like arsenal not got a single decent keeper in their squad.

N'zogbia  :clap:

Lehmann wasn't much better to be fair.

Arsenal to buy CNZ in the summer. Fucking class act and i wish he still played for us. One of only two players I've liked enough in my time supporting us to hoy on the back of me top.