The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

The turn around of Gareth Bales career is nuts.

could say something similar about bentley recently

No you couldn't he's contributed fuck all and looks nowhere near worth 15m. I'd hope KD would agree with me on that, but he looks very poor. Bale actually looks worth his money, and has given two of the top fours right backs the run around, in the same season he was linked with a loan move to us.

No you couldn't he's contributed f*** all and looks nowhere near worth 15m. I'd hope KD would agree with me on that, but he looks very poor. Bale actually looks worth his money, and has given two of the top fours right backs the run around, in the same season he was linked with a loan move to us.

If you think Paulo Ferreira is a top four right back, than you just dont know much about Paulo Ferreira.

Guest kingdawson

No you couldn't he's contributed f*** all and looks nowhere near worth 15m. I'd hope KD would agree with me on that, but he looks very poor. Bale actually looks worth his money, and has given two of the top fours right backs the run around, in the same season he was linked with a loan move to us.

Yeh no where near £15mill for sure. He's definitely improved and been good cover for Lennon but we were for sure overpriced by about £8 mill.

I've got a little indian mate who's a Spurs fan and he's been releasing large quantities of semen into his pants since the start of the season over Gareth Bale. Says he's been fucking amazing.