The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I've got a little indian mate who's a Spurs fan and he's been releasing large quantities of semen into his pants since the start of the season over Gareth Bale. Says he's been fucking amazing.

:lol: How is that relevant to the story?

:lol:

I read it in a Karl Pilkington voice.  "Little Indian fella..."

:lol: :lol:

Paul Lambert: he is one of the best young keepers I have seen in my time. If there is a better U21 England keeper I am yet to see him.

Quick check of Wiki and his competition seems non existent, he needs to be playing down south clearly.

who else is in u21s? could it be hes in league one?

Scott Loach of Watford is first choice, then it's the goalies of Yeovil and Rochdale. So he's clearly playing at a better standard than both.

I haven't seen Forster play, but I can tell you that Loach is a decent keeper who makes the occasional howler, good shot stopper, good kicker, but pretty poor at coming off his line to claim crosses etc. Bit overrated, but if we get a decent amount of £££ for him when the time comes, I won't complain.

Our last 3 games must have been brilliant for the neutral - thrown away the lead twice in each of the past 3 games, but yesterday thankfully we got the winner.

After what I said about the Yak, he comes on and scores the 2nd and sets up the winner with a lovely bit of play - why can't he play like that more often?

Watford and Palace will be sucked right into the scrap if Sheff Wed win this.

Yeah, Wed would go above Palace who will drop into the bottom 3, the ony positive Watford will have is that thay have a game in hand in midweek against QPR.

Paul Lambert: he is one of the best young keepers I have seen in my time. If there is a better U21 England keeper I am yet to see him.

Quick check of Wiki and his competition seems non existent, he needs to be playing down south clearly.

Norwich is south. I'd not worry about it as Stuart Pearce is a horseshit manager. You would've thought Joe Lewis would still get in n all.

Watford and Palace will be sucked right into the scrap if Sheff Wed win this.

Yeah, Wed would go above Palace who will drop into the bottom 3, the ony positive Watford will have is that thay have a game in hand in midweek against QPR.

And that Sheff Wed and Palace play each other last game of the season.