The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

How is Lineker presenting MOTD, isn't he surposed to be stuck half way around the world with noway of getting back?

:dowie:

How is Lineker presenting MOTD, isn't he surposed to be stuck half way around the world with noway of getting back?

They recorded MOTD earlier in the week.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Paul Lambert: he is one of the best young keepers I have seen in my time. If there is a better U21 England keeper I am yet to see him.

Quick check of Wiki and his competition seems non existent, he needs to be playing down south clearly.

Paul Lambert: he is one of the best young keepers I have seen in my time. If there is a better U21 England keeper I am yet to see him.

Quick check of Wiki and his competition seems non existent, he needs to be playing down south clearly.

who else is in u21s? could it be hes in league one?

Guest Heneage

Scott Loach of Watford is first choice, then it's the goalies of Yeovil and Rochdale. So he's clearly playing at a better standard than both.

Scott Loach of Watford is first choice, then it's the goalies of Yeovil and Rochdale. So he's clearly playing at a better standard than both.

in that case is pearce mad, actually never mind i know the answer