The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Nice to see Moses come on for a struggling Wigan side. Would be rather amusing to wave to him in passing as he headed back down to the Championship should Wigan be relegated!

Why?

Why? Cos I genuinely believe he had the choice to sign for us but turned us down in favour of going to Wigan. Anything else?

Nice to see Moses come on for a struggling Wigan side. Would be rather amusing to wave to him in passing as he headed back down to the Championship should Wigan be relegated!

Why?

Why? Cos I genuinely believe he had the choice to sign for us but turned us down in favour of going to Wigan. Anything else?

Calm down.

By all accounts it was us that were fannying around with the fee, it's all sepculation though. Even if he did turn us down I don't blame him, could be easily viewed as a better career move.

If we are led to believe it was his choice alone between you and Wigan, then I can see why you'd be disappointed not to get him  because there's no doubt IMO you're a bigger club than them, but the facts were, they're in the Premier League and you weren't. To hold bitterness towards him like Magpie is frankly pathetic in my view, it's not like he's took a dump in SJP's centre circle.