The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Great, another nothing club to shroud the greatest league in the world in glory.

Cardiff are losing though.

I bet there's no goals in the 2nd half :lol:

I'm half expecting Sam Allardyce to materialise out of the center circle with a microphone and lambast this disgusting display of attacking football and goals.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Great, another nothing club to shroud the greatest league in the world in glory.

I'm half expecting Sam Allardyce to materialise out of the center circle with a microphone and lambast this disgusting display of attacking football and goals.

:lol:

:mackems:

Guest kingdawson

Are you a miserable person in general?

Ronaldo has got sand in minge cos he bet on Cardiff.

700 in play for him, isn't it? Can understand the bitterness. I would cheer against Barça for half that amount  :lol:

In a game of this relative importance?

Ronaldo has got sand in minge cos he bet on Cardiff.

700 in play for him, isn't it? Can understand the bitterness. I would cheer against Barça for half that amount  :lol:

In a game of this relative importance?

I would just not bring myself to bet against them and save me the moral issue  O0