The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Real Madrid spent £220,000,000 in the summer and are going to win nothing.

Value for money.

kaka and benzema for flop's of the season

aye, said at the start of the season that they lack iniesta or xavi type players who can dictate the flow of a game through controlling possession. alonso is the closest but he's only one player, and not really as fluid as barca's equivalents. becoming top heavy with players like kaka, ronaldo, benzema etc doesn't help them improve in the middle third of the pitch.

I reckon they played a lot better when Guti came in, and he's about to leave as well..

Do motd still really need to remind people not to phone or text? If people still remember the number from when it was a phone competition but don't realise it no longer is one they deserve to be charged!

Do motd still really need to remind people not to phone or text? If people still remember the number from when it was a phone competition but don't realise it no longer is one they deserve to be charged!

Why is it still not a competition to win something?

I know they stopped it after that phone in scandal but surely they're past that.

Haven't seen much of Higuain but every time i have he's looked unbelilevably shit. Can someone like VI who sees him on a regular basis confirm that he is infact, always shit or just when i'm watching?

Think that's a hard one for the ref to give a sending off for.

He doesn't really leave the ground, and it's not two footed.

Bit hefty though like, such a cunt he is though to be whinging to the ref about getting booked.

Haven't seen much of Higuain but every time i have he's looked unbelilevably s***. Can someone like VI who sees him on a regular basis confirm that he is infact, always s*** or just when i'm watching?

Big game bottler.

Nah haven't you heard, that's Zlatan. Ibra was invisible today.

Haven't seen much of Higuain but every time i have he's looked unbelilevably shit. Can someone like VI who sees him on a regular basis confirm that he is infact, always shit or just when i'm watching?

Know what you mean, he seems to be one of these guys that looks a bit rubbish but is likely to get a goal at some point nonetheless.

24 goals in 24 games in La Liga isn't bad tbf.

Mustapha carryall, sounds useful!

I did mix up noble and Parker a couple of times until the commentator mentioned Parker wasn't playing. It was the Parker at his best type of performance though imo.

Haven't seen much of Higuain but every time i have he's looked unbelilevably s***. Can someone like VI who sees him on a regular basis confirm that he is infact, always s*** or just when i'm watching?

You couldn't have watched him this season then, or last.

Guest neesy111

You couldn't have watched him this season then, or last.

this

but he is a big game bottler it seem's

As usual Marca calling for Pellegrini's sack in today's cover and director's editorial :)

Funny how they slate him for playing almost the same midfield that was pummeled last year when the only midfield signing that was available (Xabi Alonso), played today. Mongs (may it continue).