The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Milner and Gerrard have switched. Milner now on the left.

Baines might start to play ok and get forward like he does for us now then.

Gerrard offered him absolutely no cover all game and left him between marking 2 men multiple times. If he doesn't want to play on the left he should tell Capello that and accept a place on the bench if he can't get picked in the centre.

I like it how you blame the Liverpool player for your player being absolutely out of his depth. No biased whatsoever.  :lol:

So do you honestly think Gerrard gave him any sort of cover or options for an outlet ball in that first half?  :dowie:

Baines has had a shit game but it's hardly surprising in those circumstances. Fact is, we had a one man left side with Gerrard wandering into the centre constantly and not tracking back. Since moving into the middle he seems to have switched his attentions to perfecting the bellyflop. Cunt.

I think there's as much truth in that as Baines has had a shocker through his own accord.

Gerrard could do anything and you guys would fucking moan. He's an England player and he's quality.

He is a prick though, but I couldn't care less what he does in his spare time.

Great play there.

And why do people think it was a dive? If you get contact there you are fully entitled to go down.

In ballet, yes. Not in football imo. Sad to see sometimes where football has gone.

I agree :thup:

Why should he try and stay up when the foul has severly decreased the chances of getting it in the back of the net?

Gerrard could do anything and you guys would fucking moan. He's an England player and he's quality.

Great play there.

And why do people think it was a dive? If you get contact there you are fully entitled to go down.

In ballet, yes. Not in football imo. Sad to see sometimes where football has gone.

Why should he try and stay up when the foul has severly decreased the chances of getting it in the back of the net?

I'm not saying anything about Gerrard here. He wants the best for the team and for him and that free kick certainly was a great opportunity.

But I said it's sad to see where football has gone, in generall. Not only in that case. (Almost) everybody does that, not only Gerrard.

Guest neesy111

Great play there.

that is crap, he was barely touched! if their was a foul for every touch to another player, their would be 200 fouls a match

Guest neesy111

Just to unite everyone under an England theme:

Michael Owen is watching this at home.

:iamatwat:

:celb:

Think Walcott's done pretty well really. Johnson's been OK going forward and ropey defensively, Baines the other way round. Milner is OK if he's not asked to do anything complicated (like play CM internationally). The CBs have done better as the game's gone on. Gerrard's touch and passing have been woeful, for the most part, and Carrick's not done himself any favours.

If he works out a good midfield then we'll be OK.

Ref, that's rubbish.

Dunno wtf is going on in the argie game but half time has been like half an hour.

Someone's spilt Maradona's coke.

Hehe, aye maybe the ref, he's looking pretty buzzing. Di Maria looks very good. Guy called Pastore looks excellent too.

Thank f*** Rooney is so, so good.

Would love to see Lennon generate some opposition red cards at the World Cup. He has had a long rest, and some full backs will visibly s*** themselves.

Indeed. Frightening ability with the ball when he gets going.