The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

That was my next question if the answer was that he was from North Korea.

How did you escape the country....

He's on that bus. Half of the N. Korean team are gonna claim asylum after they get eliminated from the competition.

He's on that bus. Half of the N. Korean team are gonna claim asylum after they get eliminated from the competition.

Only if they don't mind having their families back home thrown in prison and slowly starved to death.

Only if they don't mind having their families back home thrown in prison and slowly starved to death.

If they've been suitably brainwashed, it won't even be an issue.

The Villa-Xavi-Iniesta triumvirate strikes early :snod:

Go David, beat Raúl's record soon.

EDIT: Silva scores a beautiful second. Iniesta's ball :fwap:

In Seville?

EDIT: Espanyol?

Man I hope Spain meet Brazil early and Brazil dump them out. I'm sorry, but if we're to have ANY chance of winning this tournament we cannot meet Spain - they will pass us to pieces and we wont get a sniff.

Brazil on the other hand, while better than us, I think we could beat them.

Man I hope Spain meet Brazil early and Brazil dump them out. I'm sorry, but if we're to have ANY chance of winning this tournament we cannot meet Spain - they will pass us to pieces and we wont get a sniff.

Not a chance against either. Brasil are too good defensively if at full strength. Only point of attack would be Lennon against the LB. Plus England can't defend setpieces where unusually for Brasil they are unbelievably strong.

Not a chance against either. Brasil are too good defensively if at full strength. Only point of attack would be Lennon against the LB. Plus England can't defend setpieces where unusually for Brasil they are unbelievably strong.

Mmmm, I think Brazil are beatable. They're solidity and organization is exemplary but I think if luck fell on our day we could beat them.

I think if luck fell on our day we could beat them.

You could say that about anybody IMO.

At the moment, Spain & Brasil are a long way ahead of Argentina (who with a proper manager and a wiser squad selection would be a lot closer to Spain and Brasil) and Holland and then the rest.

I'm assuming this Iniesta is a planned sub. I hope so, as he is dreamy, the rest of the players who are missing out are primarily twats although good players. but i'd hate to see Iniesta miss out. One of my favourite players to watch.