The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Typical idiotic European competition refereeing by the sounds of it!

These are supposed to be the best referee from every country in Europe :lol:

Indeed... The additional guidelines UEFA give them must really mess with some of their heads. I remember our UEFA Cup games and how ridiculous some of the refs were.

That was awesome, I love Fulham. Great save Schwarzer, great reffing by the officials (not).

:snod:

Had a lovely day out there last season at their game vs Villa. Fans were quiet as fuck but the ones sitting round us were dead canny and it was a cracking game on a beautifully sunny day. Stewarding nice and laid-back too, let both sets of fans mingle at the beer tent.

You couldn't find trouble at Craven Cottage if you went looking for it, lovely little ground.

Guest kingdawson

That was awesome, I love Fulham. Great save Schwarzer, great reffing by the officials (not).

Had a lovely day out there last season at their game vs Villa. Fans were quiet as f*** but the ones sitting round us were dead canny and it was a cracking game on a beautifully sunny day. Stewarding nice and laid-back too, let both sets of fans mingle at the beer tent.

You couldn't find trouble at Craven Cottage if you went looking for it, lovely little ground.

I worked at Craven Cottage for over a year and it was brilliant. Their fans are all friendly, great atmosphere (never any trouble even when Chelsea were visiting). Just a superb place overall.

Guest Heneage

Take a bow Marcus Berg.

So he is good then.

What game are you watching atm?

Was flicking between Celtic and Buzzcocks. Can't say I've seen Berg before, but that was some tidy finish.

Roma players heard celebrating while Hangeland is talking. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

How come you have a soft spot for Fulham?  Just curious.  Thought yous would be like rivals or something.

Most Spurs fans have a soft spot for Fulham tbh. When Fulham survived on the last day of the 07/08 season, there was a massive cheer at the Lane when the result came in. It helps that they also hate chelsea.

Looking at Everton this season, I think their battle will be with the likes of Sunderland & Stoke between 8th & 10th rather than the likes of Spurs & City above that.

I can see why you've made that assessment, but I'm quietly confident we'll get progressively better.

You need to get progressively better just to reach their level this season, nevermind the group above that. ;)

Trust me, we will.

Had a lovely day out there last season at their game vs Villa. Fans were quiet as f*** but the ones sitting round us were dead canny and it was a cracking game on a beautifully sunny day. Stewarding nice and laid-back too, let both sets of fans mingle at the beer tent.

I worked at Craven Cottage for over a year and it was brilliant. Their fans are all friendly, great atmosphere (never any trouble even when Chelsea were visiting). Just a superb place overall.

Been there last two seasons, great day out. Nice little part of London too, if a bit pricey.