The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

He has the potential to play at the very top It'll be interesting to  see how he goes on should a team of that ilk come in for him.

Ahh football commentators.

Its as if Andy Grey and Martin Tyler were willing Liverpool to win.  80 minutes 'This is Liverpool time'.

They said that because they usually score in the last 10 minutes .. but if it suits your agenda. 

You fail to mention that there was 2 penalty shouts for Liverpool - which the commentators both agreed weren't enough in them to be given.

Also, some of you people are as bitter as fuck, an ex-player scores who cares - he doesn't represent Newcastle anymore.

Guest BooBoo

I think we played very well tbh but i'm glad fat face Rafa picked Babel ahead of Benayoun.

Babel has been a real let down since he moved to Liverpool. I see very little in him to suggest he'll be a major player there.

Spurs were by a distance a better team than Liverpool today, Bassong was awesome. Spurs squad is also way better in depth and quality than Liverpool's. Says more about Liverpool than Spurs IMO, I think Liverpool will struggle to stay in the top 4 unless they spend a lot of cash in the next two weeks.