The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Phil Thompson cracks a joke about Larsson clearing it off the line, "If that had hit my nose... *makes noise and waves arm"

Thank you Seb :smitten:

Can't believe there were 34 000 at the Sunderland game, the stands were fucking deserted. It was a good game though, very high tempo. Sunderland didn't really deserve to lose 2-0 to be honest, they played some good football at times but their finishing was appalling. Not that I'm complaining mind :celb:

Gateshead won 2-0 by the way.

In what competition ? Conference Premier not shown on Sky's Score Centre (web)

Also, try and catch the Hereford v MK Dons goals on SSN. One of the funniest own goals I have seen in years by Hereford  :lol:

they dont pick up a couple of lucky wins (beach ball for one) and they are right down at the bottom.

Looking forward, an injury to Bent, or dare i say it, a big team comes in for him in Jan, and they are only going one way.

Gateshead won 2-0 by the way.

In what competition ? Conference Premier not shown on Sky's Score Centre (web)

Also, try and catch the Hereford v MK Dons goals on SSN. One of the funniest own goals I have seen in years by Hereford  :lol:

I'm not sure, was going along the SSN ticker bar.

Blackburn

West Ham

Wigan

Wolves

Fulham

The teams Birmingham have beaten in their five wins run.

*shakes head*

*remembers we only managed 4 points against Wigan and Wolves, but what the fuck*

Their capers shall end on Sunday.

There's no way Paul Robinson should be even considered to play for England. I appreciate that the goalkeeping standard in the country is pretty poor in comparison to the rest of our squad, but we're fucked if he's starting. I'd rather have David James over all of them.