The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

With Manu & Liverpool out of the cup already its a soft option for Arsenal or Chelsea, or a real chance for one of the trailers to get themselves on the trophy list.

Arsenal away to Stoke(i think) wont be easy

Imagine we actually got to the final :lol:

And lost to Arsenal or Chelsea.

I doubt we will, I'm sure by that point we would of came up against one of the big 4 (okay 2 of them are out), or the following pack of clubs who would relise that theirs money in the competition or for one of the following teams would relise that it's their only chance of a trophy.

Guest Roger Kint

Imagine we actually got to the final :lol:

And lost to Arsenal or Chelsea.

I doubt we will, I'm sure by that point we would of came up against one of the big 4 (okay 2 of them are out), or the following pack of clubs who would relise that theirs money in the competition or for one of the following teams would relise that it's their only chance of a trophy.

Another guaranteed 3 or 4 Premier League teams to go next round i think, with a bit of luck(and a win for us) and we could have a little run, obviously its pure luck but you never know, wouldnt mind not seeing a top club at all till they murdered us in the final if it meant Europe next year ;D

Naturally we will get a good draw in the 5th and lose to WBA though in true NUFC style